Peanut Butter's Best Friend

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you haven't been able to tell yet, JB and I love food. So it should come as no surprise that we discuss food often. The other day I said that there may be no better combo then chocolate and peanut butter. He disagreed and said peanut butter and jelly is better. He even said peanut butter and vanilla was better than peanut butter and chocolate.

At this point I just stopped listening to him because clearly he has lost his mind.

So I ask, what is peanut butters best friend? And remember the answer is chocolate. :angel:

Definitely Chocolate. I don't mind jelly by itself on toast, but that's about it.

Jam for me. Crunchy peanut butter and strawberry Jam

Chocolate.
Then bananas.
Then jelly.

Jelly/Jam for me. Nothing better than crunchy peanut butter and Raspberry Jelly.

Chocolate and its not even close.

I say fill his lunchbox with Reece's and force him to learn the truth.

There are many good things, but chocolate is certainly one of them. Some others for me include apples, pretzels, and bagels.

I dont recall hearing a song about peanut butter and chocolate.

For me it's

Apples
Jelly
Chocolate

peanut-butter-beer-620x413.jpeg

Jelly/Jam/Preserves
Banana

Then chocolate.

Chocolate does absolutely nothing for me. So I go banana first....smashed blueberries second. And that's about it.

Simple

Anything with the words ice cream in the title

It is jelly for me. And this may say odd to a lot of folks, but peanut butter and syrup is a pretty close second.

Why do I have to choose? Both. Jelly for the meal and chocolate for the desert.

Vanilla is just crazy talk. What's next, bananas?

Jelly/Jam for me

I love chocolate. #1 hands down.
Burger is second. It is like cheese (mmmm.....)
Jam/Jelly is third.
Ice Cream is fourth.
But I want to try that beer!!!

Oh man, it's a toss up for Grape Jelly and Chocolate for me as a partner in crime with Peanut Butter.

Chocolate it is!

Chocolate, pretzels, bananas, apples, celery...I could go on for a while until I get to jelly.

Grape Jelly!

chocolate without question, dark chocolate is even better.

Back