Do You Use The Bag Drop

Do You Use The Bag Drop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Do you use the bag drop when arriving at a course? Say there is an option to use one or park and carry your clubs to the starter yourself. Which do you do and why?

I tend to park and carry my own, as I usually want to make some additions or subtractions to the bag beforehand, whether it's switching a club out or making sure I have enough balls. Doing all that at the bag drop, I'd feel rushed.

I know for some it might be a matter of having to tip the attendant or not.

Unless I am absolutely forced to, never. Not at my home course, and not when I am traveling.

There's something very unsettling to me about leaving my clubs unattended. If i can avoid it at all, I do.

If the club had a bag drop and I have a specified tee time then I use the drop

I have never once used a bag drop. Usually i just carry up to the area where the carts are.

I don't like to leave my clubs unattended, so I usually wouldn't use a bag drop if provided.

I usually carry mine in. Only use the bag drop off if its a high end course.

Not unless they make me park miles away from the course.

nope, never

Unless I am absolutely forced to, never. Not at my home course, and not when I am traveling.

There's something very unsettling to me about leaving my clubs unattended. If i can avoid it at all, I do.
Unsettling is right, it just feels weird to have them out their in the open.

I don't unless I absolutely have to. I've only been a couple places that even had it though.

Like a few others have said, I don't like leaving my bag unattended so I usually forgo the bag drop.

I like to review my bag before I head to starter area etc. You just never know if you forgot something that you'll be needing.

Never. Here they are always unmanned, and there is no chance I am risking my clubs going missing.

If I'm riding and it's a long walk then yes. Not when I'm using my pushcart though.

I don't like using the bag drop.

No Way! If I have to, I feel nervous the entire time I am away from them... even to go in and just pay, or at outings where they stage the carts. There are too many bad people out there that can and will swipe them right away.

Always carry my own bag in unless it's part of a bigger deal. I rarely trust anyone with my clubs.

Never unless it happens without me knowing. I had a crappy experience a few weeks ago at Indian Wells that reinforced why I don't.

No, I don't. It was mildly uncomfortable when the kid spit washed my clubs after my round at the TPC Scottsdale....and I'm sure as heck not going to drop my clubs and leave them alone either, if I don't have to. Call me paranoid if you want, it's just not going to happen. Closest I've come to that, was when Callaway made my (our) sets of clubs and delivered them to us on range at The Hideaway. THAT'S the longest I've even been with out my clubs, on purpose! lol

If I am confident that there is virtually no chance of shenanigans, then yes, I will drop my bag. I have a pretty heavy bag, a ClicGear, so I don't care to tote it very far if I don't have to. I've been on the market for a better stand/cart bag now that I'm walking less; maybe when I do I'll be more apt to not drop it.

Never. To many horror stories about clubs being stolen.

There is always a cart boy in the parking lot that loads them up and drives you to the clubhouse at my club. Even if I'm walking they'll load everything up and take your clubs and cart to the range for you.

Back