Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

CX1 in black is one fine looking instrument.

I had a blast at last year's in Ohio...too bad I can't make this one this year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would love to participate but have a meeting that week in DC. These new Cure putters look great to me, and I am very taken with much about the RX2 I picked up last year. The pop off the face and roll is so pure. For some reason, however, the RX2 doesn't quite visually line up for me on aim. It might be the offset shaft, but I think it is more likely the head visual. I get distracted by the two big silver circles, and the triangle idea doesn't quite translate to my brain. These new Cure putters look better to my eye. I look forward to hearing feedback from a diverse group.

Hard to believe how quickly this one will be coming up.
Two great captains going head to head with THPers on each side as well as Cure.
Going to be a great follow and even a better time.

I would play for either of these captains.

the thing that most excites me about this event is getting to pick the brain of the Cure guys about putting.

Only a few more weeks before signups and time will fly! Cant wait to see what lucky THPers get to join us and get knowledge directly from the source thanks to the guys at Cure! This will be a fantastic event for all who get in!

Awesome team event; kudos to Cure and THP for putting it together. I'll be out of town for my brothers bachelor party, but will be following along. Looking forward to seeing who makes up each squad.

Am already working swaps with people here at work to try and make this one work. Would love to play for either captain, lots of fun to be had with this one.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Signups are right around the corner for this one.

I like it! I'm looking forward to seeing who will be joining Gregg and I in getting Cured in May.

This one is a no Brainer! Cure is a awesome company and will drop knowledge bombs all day,plus the cost is crazy, the putter alone is that much. This should have a lot of THPers signing up

After the first two events this year, the excitement has definitely ramped up for me, looking forward to signups.

Signups are right around the corner for this one.

Already have a reminder set in my calendar. Hoping to make this my first official THP event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another great event to look forward to!

Exactly 3 weeks from today the lucky 12 to join me, Pete and the guys from Cure will be decided! Mark your calanders, this is going to be one heck of an event!!

Exactly 3 weeks from today the lucky 12 to join me, Pete and the guys from Cure will be decided! Mark your calanders, this is going to be one heck of an event!!

Calendar is marked, buddy. But, I'm still trying to find a way to get there that makes sense. When both ends are serviced by small market airports, it's a real challenge.

Calendar is marked, buddy. But, I'm still trying to find a way to get there that makes sense. When both ends are serviced by small market airports, it's a real challenge.
I hope it works out and you can make it Ken!

looking forward to signup day. You and Pete are going to kill it

I drive past the course every day on my way to work. Only 15 more drive-bys until signup day!

I can't wait for sign up day!

Back