Status
Not open for further replies.
IRS says refund will be here Monday. Pretty good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes things just ROLL, and I am in one of those times right now.

Ideas, writing, life, and just flat out enjoying what I do in golf here, coaching, and in my own game. Hell yes.

Went back to the teaching pro today and hit everything well again.This is working so well,and I'm so happy I took this road.He is signing me up to play in a league with his other students that have a similar game to mine.So looks like a I have a group of similar minded golfers to tee up with this year.We focused on short game as well,and everything was so simple to implement.He had me chipping and pitching over obstacles and into buckets to work on my feel.Would never know how to make the short game so simple if i did on my own.He told me with my work ethic 80 golf might happen at the end of this season.That is hard to grasp now,but I think he is seeing good things that I can't recognize on my own.Game is getting better and have a small group to play some golf with in the area.Starting to get fun now

That's awesome Chip! looks like the golf but it's dining it's teeth in. Enjoy it and keep up the hard work!

Went back to the teaching pro today and hit everything well again.This is working so well,and I'm so happy I took this road.He is signing me up to play in a league with his other students that have a similar game to mine.So looks like a I have a group of similar minded golfers to tee up with this year.We focused on short game as well,and everything was so simple to implement.He had me chipping and pitching over obstacles and into buckets to work on my feel.Would never know how to make the short game so simple if i did on my own.He told me with my work ethic 80 golf might happen at the end of this season.That is hard to grasp now,but I think he is seeing good things that I can't recognize on my own.Game is getting better and have a small group to play some golf with in the area.Starting to get fun now

Awesome Chip, I know you have been a bit down on your game recently. This should help!

So a couple HHJJ's today:

It's Friday

I was down another 1.5lbs this morning after a good workout last night. Puts me within a pound of my goal with a target of next Thursday.

The rest of the clubs that I ordered my GF are being delivered today, and after seeing her excitement when the first couple came, I can't wait to see it tonight after she opens up her irons and driver.

So a couple HHJJ's today:

It's Friday

I was down another 1.5lbs this morning after a good workout last night. Puts me within a pound of my goal with a target of next Thursday.

The rest of the clubs that I ordered my GF are being delivered today, and after seeing her excitement when the first couple came, I can't wait to see it tonight after she opens up her irons and driver.

Don't forget to keep them clean & shiny for her!!

Don't forget to keep them clean & shiny for her!!

Oh I already told her I am going to give her a lesson on keeping her bag organized and everything haha. One of the biggest things my granddad taught me about golf growing up is that if you take care of your clubs, they'll take care of you.

Its bonus season! Nice little influx of cash to pay for a week down in Florida for the Honda Classic and probably a Bushnell Tour X. I'm also giving the kitchen a facelift and this will go a long way towards new counters.

Wife got (relatively) good news on her back injury at the Dr's yesterday. Did imaging and all that, and the injury is on the mild end. They don't see surgery or anything like that in her future. Just drugs to manage in the near term and PT.

In the past couple of days I've received two invitations (one internationally, one nationally) to speak on my research. It's the next "big step" in my career, and means that people are starting to recognize the importance of the work my lab and I have performed. Never thought I'd be more geeked than when manuscripts were accepted, but this tops that for sure.

In the past couple of days I've received two invitations (one internationally, one nationally) to speak on my research. It's the next "big step" in my career, and means that people are starting to recognize the importance of the work my lab and I have performed. Never thought I'd be more geeked than when manuscripts were accepted, but this tops that for sure.

I see we have a 'rocket scientist' in our midst. LOL, congrats on the work deuce

My new view from my living room/dining room balcony.

5ef4cac022f13d22b548f63b3958eeb3.jpg

bc56fdb4675df213412715830505aa17.jpg

The Hudson River and downtown Troy. I feel better already.

Watching Arrow wag his tail in his sleep. It just makes me smile. Especially since it's the 1 year anniversary since we lost Duke. Seeing this happy boy, and how much Ellie loves him, makes me happy.

Just received the outside sales promotion I have been gunning for 6 months! Frees up more practice time ( I can actually take a lunch! ) on top of the other benefits!

Congrats! Can you say what the research is on/about?

Just received the outside sales promotion I have been gunning for 6 months! Frees up more practice time ( I can actually take a lunch! ) on top of the other benefits!
Congrats. It's awesome when you attain something you're reaching for!

Oh Florida living...

It's fantastic.

Unfortunately I'll have to wait a year
To appreciate the weather. By the time we make the move it will be warm.

Good thing is I foresee several War Eagle, Tadashi and MWard rounds next winter.

Good thing is I foresee several War Eagle, Tadashi and MWard rounds next winter.

Finally making the move, huh?

Finally making the move, huh?

It's a given. Probably won't happen until summer as we most likely will have a house built. Could be sooner, although I'll hang around until after teams are announced for #THPRegionalRivalry

Summer rounds are fun too.

The Happy Thread

Ice crystals, grass, temps around freezing. Ohio stuff. That stuff that keeps you from coming up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back