HUGE Thanks Contest!

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
As many of you already know, Callaway gave out some THP head covers last week and I was lucky enough to be given the Citrus head cover. I have always loved that head cover and now it is an awesome addition to my growing collection. However, AJ and Callaway threw in a couple extra goodies (surprised? I'm NOT!) and I want to share the love with all of THP!

Quick disclaimer: The picture you are about to see consists of my new MD3 wedge (no, this wasn't in the package. It just arrived today), my new Citrus head cover and 2 #Buckets coins from Odyssey. The coins are what I am giving away!

There will also be other goodies in the winner's package but I won't disclose those. You'll have to wait and see. Let's get to the good part!

Tomorrow (September 30th), I am golfing at Soldier Hollow Golf Course in Midway, Utah. It is one of my favorite courses in the state and has hosted numerous tournaments. Most notably, the Utah State Am and the US Public Links. The last three times I have played here I have shot 73, 72 and a 76. I don't know how many putts but I would guess somewhere around 32-35. I will keep track tomorrow since it is part of the contest.

Here is a link to the course with a score card for those interested: http://www.soldierhollowgolf.com/courses/silver-course

Conditions/Rules: (please read!)

1. If you win, I ask that you start your own contest and give away one of the coins and some of the extras.
2. You must be in the contiguous 48 states. I am sorry to all those outside of that, but shipping overseas can get expensive as we all know.
3. Your entry must be posted by 11:59PM MST on Wednesday, September 30th.

Winner will be declared on Thursday. It will be a random drawing done by my wife if there are any ties.

Here is what you will post:

My score
My total putts

That's it! Sorry for the long winded post and again, a MAJOR thank you to AJ, Callaway and THP!!!

Very awesome gesture on yours and Chad/AJ's part. Play well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was fun to watch the giveaway and thanks for making the contest!

33 putts

Awesome...

My guess:
31 putts.

Good on you rt! I've got a couple of them, so I will bow out. Great gesture to pass on the love though.

Those bucket coins are sweet, Thanks for the contest and play well.

30 putts

75 with 30 putts. Thanks for the opportunity.

Very nice of you to do!

Good gesture.

Such a cool gesture. I've been lucky enough to win some of Callaways best offerings so I won't participate but this is really cool on your part!

My guess:
33 putts.

Good luck!

My guess
33 putts

Awesome gesture!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

75 with 35 putts. and it is an awesome gesture. pay it forward!

How about a 76 with 34 putts?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to pay it forward! 75 and 32 putts

Awesome! I am going 73 and 29 putts. I have some stuff to pay it forward as well.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome gesture Ryan, I will say 76 and 31 putts. I have a US PO box so I am good sir.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very cool gesture, good luck everyone.

Very nice of you! 73 and 31 putts, please. I'll be glad to pay it forward also.

74 with 32 putts. Great gesture by you!:banana:

Awesome gesture, buddy. I'm going with 77 and 32 putts.

I already own a buckets coin, so I'm not going to put in a guess, but just wanted to say cool gesture!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

78 /34

Very cool gesture from AJ and now you!

75 with 32 putts!

Back