Bad news: No golf for me for a while

Sorry to hear - I hope you get healthy quickly!

Get well soon! See you in a few weeks!

I have been dealing with a wrist injury that just keeps getting worse. Gonna have to hang it up for a few weeks, and will likely have the wrist in a splint until Love is in the Air, where I expect to play quite poorly.

Hate seeing this Erky, what did the doctor say is wrong?

Sorry to hear that. Did the doc prescribe some PT?

Sorry to hear this, Erky. Hope you heal quickly and get through this!

Sorry to hear that Erky. Better to get the rest and let it heal. You'll be back in no time.

Get well soon man! Wrists are the worst...I had one linger for what seemed like a couple years before it got better. But a lot of that was because I never really gave it time to heal.

that stinks man. Playing with a bum wrist though is even worse. Hope it heels up for you in the next few weeks.

Your doing the right ting by resting, I hope your heeled up for Loves in the Air

Sorry to hear this Erky. Rest up & get well soon.

It's definitely better to take a few weeks or even a few months off than to have it become chronic and have to deal with it forever.

Bummer Erky. Hope you get healed up soon!

Tendinitis
I dealt with tendonitis in my Achilles and it stunk big time. Went to the physical therapist and she worked with me with a series of stretches, massages, and other treatments to work on the area. Took a few weeks, but it got better and it has helped me improve my overall range of motion. Hope something similar can benefit you.

Here's a suggestion: go to your chiropractor and have him pop it. I had this issue in my elbow for a few months in 2012, and when I went to mine to pop my back, I mentioned the elbow, and he did an adjustment, and it was better right away. Told me that he wished I would have seen him after it didn't quit hurting after a week. I still took some time off, but I think it (and the exercises) made it heal faster, and I have not had an issue since.

I am definitely going to consider switching to graphite. There are a few other issues with my wrist, some of which are just due to digging too much or swinging my short irons too hard into the ground.

Now thats not a good news. Hope the wound heals quickly and you are back to action soon. Take Care!!!

I am definitely going to consider switching to graphite. There are a few other issues with my wrist, some of which are just due to digging too much or swinging my short irons too hard into the ground.

I bought graphite when I had recovered from my hand and wrist op last year. I can play pain free now for the first time in ages... Best wishes

That stinks...good to get the rest so you can heal completely though

That sux, get it healed quick

Here's to a speedy recovery. You'll be out there playing sooner than you know it and feeling better while doing it.

Sorry to hear that.

Sorry to heat about you wrist. Hope that it is ready to go for the Love is in the Air event.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back