The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house we are buying passed inspection with flying colors! :bomb:
Sweet deal! Happy for you and KB. I dread moving! Packing up and all that stuff....

I got an awesome new texting buddy. Now I have more people to annoy than poor Blu.

Hidden Spongebob jokes/innuendos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish my kids were old enough for spongebob. I find that show quirky.

It's actually hilarious, their shenanigans are laughable, too. :alien:

It's actually hilarious, their shenanigans are laughable, too. :alien:

Wait...my shenanigans line was not a spongebob reference.

Wait...my shenanigans line was not a spongebob reference.

I know, the joke had different levels of poor sarcasm, I thought you were good at that! Anyways, definitely quirky :thumb:

I know, the joke had different levels of poor sarcasm, I thought you were good at that! Anyways, definitely quirky :thumb:

I've been drinking.

Got it. I need to pistol whip stein!

Another excellent day for my wife's golf course. It is budgeted to average 101 rounds a day (707 a week), and they had 117 on Friday, 200 on Saturday, 51 on Easter Sunday (all courses were way down), 108 yesterday and 144 today. That is 620 in 5 days. There are 150 on the books so far the next two days, and unless it is raining or cold, the actual number is usually higher than what is on the book at the start of the day, so she should see over 800 over seven days, weather permitting. They expect weather to be an issue this time of year and make it up in the summer, so the course shouldn't be near that average at this point. Her boss gave her glowing praise when they talked earlier today.

I've been drinking.

I'll have to assume this isn't a Beyonce referance.

My first semester of classes are payed for, and I worked for every penny I spent. Feels pretty damn good.

Although my game is no where close to where I want to take it, and yesterday's round didn't turn out like I had hoped.

It is good to hear from fellow THP'ers that they see progress in my game, and can tell I have been working.

It will all come together, I have zero doubt, I really don't ever expect to become scratch, but as long as I become more consistent good things will come to my scorecard.

And as always, playing with THP'ers, and meeting new ones is a highlight to any day!

Felt the kiddo kicking again, but much stronger this time. I guess I could flood this thread with such reports each and every day ... just feel really blessed to be experiencing this. Went from a predicted 3% of ever having a child naturally to feeling him kick in the span of a few months. Life is wonderful.

Felt the kiddo kicking again, but much stronger this time. I guess I could flood this thread with such reports each and every day ... just feel really blessed to be experiencing this. Went from a predicted 3% of ever having a child naturally to feeling him kick in the span of a few months. Life is wonderful.

Thats really awesome man.

Deuce, that is awesome, congrats dude.

Tom, that is indeed awesome!
I love your excitement!

Awesome deuce! Any Alien movement yet where an elbow or foot pushes out her skin and slides across her belly? That stuff is crazy :D

Congrats man! The kicking thing was crazy to me. The most crazy was watching him do a hand stand and punch my wife in the bladder during an ultrasound..... really should have known what we were in for at that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back