The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire QB situation this year just seems to be a crap shoot. Who knows. Will make the draft interesting for sure.

And OchoCinco is now in the CFL this isn't going to end well.

And with the Terrelle Pryor trade, Russell Wilson is now the third highest paid (see: lowest) QB on the Seahawks roster...

Not for long.
And with the Terrelle Pryor trade, Russell Wilson is now the third highest paid (see: lowest) QB on the Seahawks roster...

Yahoo's mock draft has Browns going OT with first pick and then Johnny Football late in the 1st round.

The pick I actually like is Marqise Lee from USC in the 2nd round, saw him a little in college and good compliment Gordon well

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/silvas-two-round-mock-draft-044100185--nfl.html

Yeah. They have the Falcons taking a TE at No.6. That's just not happening. Ebron is a beast, but they can't pass up on a LT or pass rusher for a TE.

Mock Drafts FTW

Yeah. They have the Falcons taking a TE at No.6. That's just not happening. Ebron is a beast, but they can't pass up on a LT or pass rusher for a TE.

Mock Drafts FTW

I like the mocks that have the Jags taking OT Robinson at 3. Those guys have keen insight. (Or maybe just write articles for Bleacher Report between games of Modern Warfare in their mom's basement... whatever.)

Schedule gets released tonight...

Go Steelers!!!

I knew nothing good ever came from the Cowboys. The Colts sign their center to replace the one we released and he retires after 4 weeks. Not that he was amazing or anything, but he would have been a step up from our previous center.

Go Steelers!!!

Yeah I'm pumped for this too! Except not for the Steelers

10153963_10152379060578373_1252736359010427200_n.jpg

The NFL is gonna make people sick of always seeing Steelers vs Ravens. They always have a prime time game and this year both are (barring flex).

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Texan's schedule Looks easy enough on paper, but we all know that means it will be tougher than it should be.

Ouch... An Xmas loss for you!!

It is quite unlikely that we are going to get to 9-0 this year! If we do, the NFL better watch out!

It is quite unlikely that we are going to get to 9-0 this year! If we do, the NFL better watch out!

Best one and done playoff team in the NFL!

oooh Packers play Seattle opening day in Seattle. Gonna have to try to get to that game.

oooh Packers play Seattle opening day in Seattle. Gonna have to try to get to that game.

Maybe this time Seattle can put it out of reach where the refs can't screw it up again.

hmm, didnt seem like he launching it that high....impressive if its real thats for sure

hmm, didnt seem like he launching it that high....impressive if its real thats for sure

It was for a Puma ad from what I understand. It was impressive it is for real. Probably good editing, but maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back