Official THP Event Pondering Thread

the ones i can go to RR (by captains pick if lucky enough), NY event, Wilson event, #thecup. now if i can get into one of them i will be stoked.

Im pondering it, what can I say.
Heck, I think any THPer not pondering it is crazy.

I think that event is a given, kinda goes unstated. I will unquestionably go for it, just listing what I can reasonably go for without it being a dream come true. :)

When is the next sign-up. I need a THP event to look forward too.

When is the next sign-up. I need a THP event to look forward too.

I would say Upstate NY and Ben Hogan will be coming up pretty darn soon.
Then The Cup shortly after that.

2 of 3 of those I am clamoring for, I like it.

Regional Rivalry
The Cup
Vegas

But i would trade it all and all future events for The Grandaddy one more time. Is it selfish for me to say that? Maybe. But i cant help it.

My still go to hard charging events will be Wilson, Vegas, and yes the Cup!

Grandaddy...is a given.

The Hogan event REALLY has my attention!!! Texas golf with THP and Hogan has no choice but to be awesome

Upstate NY
Ben Hogan
The Cup
Vegas
Wilson
Project X
Grandaddy

all may not be feasible but I will try for as many as possible

Any and all of them, have to get lucky sooner or later

After following the Kentwool event this weekend I'm seriously needing to get back to a THP event. I'll be trying my darndest to make that happen. The Cup, Handcrafted Experience, Bridgestone Championship, Wilson event, Grandaddy will all be tried for. Look forward to knowing more on the Cobra and Up and Down events as well. I need to get in one, would love to get in more than one. ::fingerscrossed::

Honestly every single THP event us a Ponder. Then due to not having unlimited time and money some have to be removed from consideration.

But still firmly on the list.
THPRR
Upstate NY
UST some month
Staff Proto
Bridgestone Championship
The Grandaddy

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

#THPRegionalRivalry
#TheCup
Vegas
#StaffProto

It's been awhile, and I need some THP events... Soon!

After this weekend my ponder has now changed to any THP event this year.

Got my heart set on primarily three events:

1. THP Regional Rivalry
2. #StaffProto
3. The Grandaddy Of Em All!

1. Regional Rivalry
2. The Cup
3. Grandaddy

This would make my year perfect!!

Any THP Event. Following the live update thread this weekend made me wish I was there so damn bad.

1. The handcrafted experience with Project X
2. The Grandaddy!!!
I am limited on when I can take vacation because of what I do. So will keep an eye on the events list as more dates are confirmed to see if I can hopefully attend one. They all look great!!!!! :clapp:

I think anyone's crazy if they don't say the Granddaddy but the Cure Match Play has my strong attention.

Not sure how many I can make this year time and money wise. So only able to ponder a few. But RR, The Cup/Wilson, and the grandaddy are tops of the list.

After this weekend my ponder has now changed to any THP event this year.

Same here. I want to play in them all. I'm thinking RR is way too far away for my next event.

Back