What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week, another personal best. 43/40-83 with 28 putts.

41 yesterday. Should have been better again. I'm giving way to many away near the greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a mess out of the first hole with a double, and then played the next 8 1 over to finish with a 39. Felt pretty good at the end of the round.

48/45 93 at Waldorf Astoria w Manlai. Took about 6 holes to get out of my own way, finally figured out how to play out of the mud that Florida calls fairways post rain, and didn't putt worth a damn.
Other than that, I found 5 balls, two logo balls, lost two, so I feel good.

38/37-75 from the tips today. 3 three putts of which 1 was on par 5 for par...lol. GBB helped cut down the yards very well. Think I only left some behind on one particular par 5 but the 18° picked up the slack. So close.
Nice shootin! Of all things to fix to get to par, three putts are the easiest to fix. No doubt even par is in your near future

Shot a 44/47 at Geneva national lee Trevino course today. Played as a single and had two friends ride in the cart with me. Best caddies ever!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1443474548.941161.jpg

Last edited:
Played Heron Ridge in VA Beach this morning. It was an extremely slow round and I ended up leaving after 11 holes. Anyway I started decent until hitting the halt button with slow play, then I lost rhythm. 46 on the front.

42/40=82 at Southern Hills from the senior tees. 11/14 FWs, 1 3 putt and 1 birdie. Fun day.

Played Heron Ridge in VA Beach this morning. It was an extremely slow round and I ended up leaving after 11 holes. Anyway I started decent until hitting the halt button with slow play, then I lost rhythm. 46 on the front.
man that's crazy! Weird it would be so slow on a Monday. There's been a few rounds I've wanted to leave but I never did.

man that's crazy! Weird it would be so slow on a Monday. There's been a few rounds I've wanted to leave but I never did.
I know. Apparently there were tournaments at a few others this morning so the course had a good number of groups on it. I had to leave for other reasons but going in I thought I could finish 18 in time.

48/48/96 at Sunflower Hills. My best score ever there. (In 2008 I shot 99 from the reds and 98 from the yellows)

Today I played 9 holes from the reds and 9 holes from the yellow, 6331 yards. 18 holes from the reds are 6659 and I didn't want to deal with that.

72 (37-35) today, played quarter final match in club championship. Lost on the 19th hole. I was one up after 15, we halved 16 with birdies, and 17 with pars. Liped out putt on 17 that would have won it. Dormie going into 18 and my opponent makes birdie on 18 to send it to extra holes and birdie on 19 to win it.

72 (37-35) today, played quarter final match in club championship. Lost on the 19th hole. I was one up after 15, we halved 16 with birdies, and 17 with pars. Liped out putt on 17 that would have won it. Dormie going into 18 and my opponent makes birdie on 18 to send it to extra holes and birdie on 19 to win it.
Tough break but you gotta tip your cap to a finish like that. You didn't lose it as much as he won it. Very nice round, man.

Tough break but you gotta tip your cap to a finish like that. You didn't lose it as much as he won it. Very nice round, man.
Thanks, I hit it perfect maybe could I have rolled it better. At the end of the day sometimes you play good and lose nothing wrong with that

Played 9 holes today for league. Shot 34 for 1 under. 2nd best league night this year!

Quick 9 at the "home" course. Shot 46 and could've done better if I wouldn't have rushed to get out of the impending rain.

39/38 77 at my home course yesterday afternoon, par is 70. Was 1 under through 4 holes but couldn't keep it going. Drove the ball very well but hooked 3 iron shots, all of which resulted in double bogeys. Made two very good birdie putts and had a few bogeys with a lot of pars.

The best part is I walked all 18 in 2 hours flat because the course was empty, and then did another short loop of 4 holes trying to straighten my irons out and work on my chipping.

Been raining for 4 days straight can't even play here in Asheville, NC. I played Thursday though shot a 79 at Asheville Municipal, lost 2 balls that I made bad decisions on so I should have done better.

41 while recovering from a pinched nerve

37 on a par 34 for nine holes. 5/9 GIR, 1/7 FIR (apparently hitting fairways is overrated), 17 putts. I was really happy with how I controlled the ball in winds that were consistently 15 mph or more, and didn't have any big misses off of the tee. Overall, it was much better than my round last week.

73 with one double bogey and 4 birdies. My putting was solid again and my swing changes are slowly coming around so I'm happy with my game!

Missed putts = missed opportunity for a good score. 76 (36, 40)

41/45/86. Was going good with 8 pars the first 13 holes, then I took a quad on 15. Was 8 over the last 4 holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back