2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

3139a9684ec5ab1ec58f8512aab6cf52.jpg

Time to narrow it down between these 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not do well in the contest this morning.

Forgot to post this earlier in the week, but a nice little Epoch surprise.

703689c4f399ad201feaed02de5f451d.jpg

XR16 and 355 sound like some early winners...

XR16 and 355 sound like some early winners...

Absolutely amazing drivers, just didn't fit my swing, guaranteed that it's the Indians fault not the arrows, the low handicaps crushed them

Taking this bad boy out on the course today. Loved the 10.5 on the range, stoked for the 12*

c05effd8a66c41871a9621b6c44aeb44.jpg

32cc448a09f5b8b341f180f91c5cd066.jpg

Apparently my GPS doesn't know how to get to the golf course. It is taking me all over the area and I keep coming up to dead ends and closed roads.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
You don't have to look for all the golf balls that I lost!

Switched out the Fuji Pro 60 Stiff in the M2 with the Kuro Kage 60g-X from the M1 and it is a totally different club. Going to take out on the course with me but early results on the range for myself and a few others was very positive. This shaft makes the forgivenesss of the face much more obvious. Much better pairing IMO

Switched out the Fuji Pro 60 Stiff in the M2 with the Kuro Kage 60g-X from the M1 and it is a totally different club. Going to take out on the course with me but early results on the range for myself and a few others was very positive. This shaft makes the forgivenesss of the face much more obvious. Much better pairing IMO

Agree with this. Shaft change makes a significant difference.

M2 was taken to pound town on the range this morning.

bc9f3c1c2adfae40712cd38f5265085b.jpg

I hit a demo 9* M2 with the stock Pro 60 S. It launched too high for me. A week later I hit the 10.5* M2 with a Speeder 661 (S or maybe XS). Completely different clubs.

XR16 off the first tee. Slight miss with the XR16, still had it 230 in the fairway. Ball might have been about a foot off the ground with a little bit of roll.

Good to hear that a shaft change can have that kind of a difference and like to see the final showdown of the favorite two drivers that some have posted. It's been a nice follow for sure.

DDec just buried a 30 footer on the second hole to save par. Amazing putt.

Srixon 355 on #1 middle fairway 215 for me.
GBB on 2 push right...nice penetrating ball flight on it though

I saw similar stuff when I first tested the M1. My results were awful with the Fuji, but amazing with the right pairing. Night and day difference.

Group 1 on the par 3 3rd
f630a0b4ebf548ef446213e44fbad27c.jpg

#3 hole today. Just a fantastic looking hole.
eabfaf86e85cea138368ede66ebc9627.jpg

And we're all putting for birdie

Me and wardy even with Ron and Kang after 1

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Moved to the M1 for the 4th hole. I'm just surprised at how much different it is from the M2.

Played my typical cut, split the fairway. I find this one so easy to hit, especially compared to the M2

Back