Game Golf Stats - are yours working

JMN57

Reaction score
Handicap
In flux
I tried to connect to my stats this AM. Via Android app, shows 0 rounds. Via website, it is stuck trying to load the data. No stats, no rounds, nada.

Anybody else having problem with their GG stats data?

I've just logged in online and have no info at all showing up on their website. Tried on my iPhone and get a "Error can not get stats" message. Maybe they are down for maintenance.

My stats are showing up in both the iPhone app and the website through my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Looks like it is back up.

Does make one think that it would be nice if GG would provide an ability to archive/offline the data. If they lose it, or go out, we'd be SOL.

True. I'm sure they have a good backup plan, but if they ever did go out of business, then we'd be out of luck.

It's back up but I am trying to unsign yesterday's round to fix something and it won't do that. So I suspect not all functionality is up right now.

Mine are showing but I had to logged back in - had logged me out which never happened before.

Went back and now yesterday's round is completely gone. Maybe they restored to the night before backup. Will have to see if they restore yesterday's round or if I need to upload it again (I hope it is still on the device). Shame, played 17 holes at +2.

Added - just went to look and now Tuesday's 9 AND yesterday's 17 are missing.

Wow, that stinks. Nice round though!

After e-mailing with support, they have restored my last two rounds as unsigned so I was able to redo the edits and sign them.

If you have rounds in the last few days, I'd recommend checking to see if they are there. If they restored from a couple of days old backup, they might have to add the rounds after the backup.

I must have uploaded today's round during their problems and it doesn't show up at all. When I hit "View" on the transfer app I just get the spinning circle on their website. If I go to view my rounds all of my previous rounds are there but it says I have no unsigned rounds.

I just uploaded two rounds about 3 hours ago. The first round only had 11 holes played out of 18. A few holes on the front nine were all jumbled around with shots from other holes thrown in. I deleted the offending holes and everything came back and the rest of the back nine came in. The way I played, maybe it would be a good thing if they were all lost.

I contacted support and they were able to re-process my round. I have been very impressed with their customer service so far.

Yeah, there customer service had been top notch the couple of times I had to submit course changes to them.

Back