Bridgestone 715 b5

blood250r

Reaction score
Handicap

Got my new Bridgestone 715 b5 & oban kiyoshi white 55 (04) put together today. Will take it out tomorrow & compare it against my bio cell pro with matrix red tie combo. Both are at 45" in length.

Last edited:
It'd a good driver. Nice deep face and shape. The japan spec is touch light, I had to install heavier weights in mine to really get it to perform. Enjoy your new driver

Sweet driver. Let us know how you like it.

Just got back from the range. 60 degrees & has been misting rain all morning. This combo worked just as expected. The shaft is as smooth as the matrix red tie but seems a little more stable. The head gives you what you put into it. In didn't lose hardly any distance when hit slight off of the heel or toe side of center. Found that trajectory/launch changes more than the bio cell pro when you hit it high or low on the face. This driver seems to do best when hit slightly above the center. Hit it dead center & ball flight is much lower but runs out alot. After figuring that out & teeing it higher, the ball got up quick with a flat trajectory. With limited distance range balls & tall wet grass, was getting around 230 carry & 245 total distance. On shots hit low on the face it would carry 220 but roll out to about the same distance. Overall it launch higher with more carry & total distance (struggled getting the cobra to launch as high). I only hit it with the heavier weight in the back. Think changing the weights around may cause the spin to be too low for me. Have about a 95mph swing speed. Very pleased with how today went considering the conditions.

Back