Your Dream Golf Vacation

Ok, taking THP events out of the equation. My dream vacation would be a golf trip with my dad, brothers and our friends to a once in a lifetime location. St Andrews, really any good courses in Scotland, Ireland, etc. Golf in the day, with some pubs or sight seeing in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Where is it? Coastal California
Competition? yes
Equipment? full set of clubs with bags and golf balls for 4
Things that a regular golfer cannot obtain? Lessons from Roger Cleveland

What makes it perfect for you? I'm with my brother and 2 other friends. We are all having fun and experiencing something that none of us would or could otherwise.

My favorite spot isn't a dream anymore as I do it every year. Las Vegas. 2 weeks of golf. Lots of choices of courses. Wife drives the cart and gets the drinks. Then on to play poker until the wee hours of the morning. Good food as well

Its a lot of fun Bill.
We are excited about doing an incredible THP Event in Vegas again in 2016.

Where is it? Somewhere with courses I've not played before, preferable, or with courses that just deserve more attention and play time. (Palmetto, True Blue, for instance)
Competition? Not necessarily.
Equipment? My trusty gamers.
Things that a regular golfer cannot obtain? Meh, as long as I'm chilling with friends, no biggy.

What makes it perfect for you? Camaraderie, hanging out, great time on the course AND after the rounds. No BS, No caring about how anyone plays. Great, perfect courses with great views and high-quality greens.

Where is it? Specific location is less important to me than the type of facilities and lodging. I wouldn't care for a fancy resort with everything located on site. I'd most enjoy the golf cours(es) to be out of the way, challenging, scenic, and quiet. I'd like to rent a big home nearby with a big outdoor deck space, pool, hot tub, good music, and a grill big enough for 8 large steaks. The weather would be cool but comfortable. It could be the Arizona desert or the Pacific coast or New England in early fall, really doesn't matter.
Competition? Never
Equipment? Doesn't matter.
Things that a regular golfer cannot obtain? Time with your buddies, hanging out ripping it up in every way imaginable and just having fun doing what everyone loves.

What makes it perfect for you? See above.

Back