2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Can't express how ready we are. Seems like sign ups were eons ago. It's finally here!!!

Excited for my second event! Getting a lesson this Wednesday if the weather cooperates, then taking next Thursday off to play a round on my own, followed by an evening scramble ... and then heading to Orlando that Friday morning.

Hoping to get the wife out there to putt on an actual green (the carpet of our house, and the greens inside Golfsmith don't really count) sometime this week. She did like the TM Ghost Spider Si while she was at Golfsmith.

Saturday Foursomes will be up very shortly.
Sunday Pairings will be up in a few days.

It's definitely going to be hot out there, but it's going to be such an amazing weekend! As long as the weather holds up I plan on spending my day Saturday at the pool. I'm thinking pina colada and some awesome THP significant others to hang out with will make for the perfect Saturday.

It's definitely going to be hot out there, but it's going to be such an amazing weekend! As long as the weather holds up I plan on spending my day Saturday at the pool. I'm thinking pina colada and some awesome THP significant others to hang out with will make for the perfect Saturday.

If there was ice cream involved, that would sound WAY better than golf

The way that the weather has been here in CT, this will probably be my first time out this year with the temperature above 70 degrees. :-/

I'll have to make sure to find all of my hot-weather-golf stuff and not forget the Frogg Toggs

That is the plan for Mrs. Maynard so you will have some company. Work that THP magic so I don't take so much flack for spending my days surfing Tapatalk! :)

YES I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT!!!
Okay all you LIITA folks...You are on deck!

Sweet can't wait to see who I will will be with...
Saturday Foursomes will be up very shortly.
Sunday Pairings will be up in a few days.

Gotta make sure I back up the swimsuit because that pool looks amazing there. And did someone say they had a swimup bar??

Too bad they don't have Big Olafs in Orlando.

I'll take a DQ, or truth be told just about any form of ice cream when it has to do with being on the surface of the sun

Orlando feels like the equator.
To think I drove from Orlando yesterday and went south by about 75 miles and it got 10 degrees cooler.

Haha, I will remind her of the beach and the farmers market. I will leave out the $2 million house haha.

yes please!

To think I drove from Orlando yesterday and went south by about 75 miles and it got 10 degrees cooler.

Already told her last night that Utopia is a good 10 degrees cooler with a breeze, so to pay no attention to not being able to breathe next weekend

Same here, drove from Orlando to Jax yesterday and there was a 10* change as well.

Same here, drove from Orlando to Jax yesterday and there was a 10* change as well.

Stupid Disney putting its awesomeness right in the anus of the great state.
No breeze. Stagnant hot air. But tremendous golf!!!

Mad traffic utopia! Never heard Orlando referred to as the Anus of Florida, but makes sense.

I was in Orlando in July 2 years ago and again in Sept. of last year. Hottest place in the country. Please tell that May isn't quite as bad as July and September.

We are really looking forward to getting down there to relax, play golf as well as make new friends to hang out with. Gonna be a blast.

I was in Orlando in July 2 years ago and again in Sept. of last year. Hottest place in the country. Please tell that May isn't quite as bad as July and September.

We are really looking forward to getting down there to relax, play golf as well as make new friends to hang out with. Gonna be a blast.

It will be blazing hot until fall.

We're on deck at it's gonna be an awesome time can't wait!

I do believe the Mrs plans on some pool time Saturday after the spa as well.

Morgan we are counting on you and this entire weekend for our SO's to understand why we spend so much time talking to our "Internet friends". :D

Up here in Illinois Noone is allowed to complain about the heat after the NONSENSE winter we had

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back