September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Sorry you guys will have to find another person. Got told I'm in a wedding and just found out tonight. This sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you guys will have to find another person. Got told I'm in a wedding and just found out tonight. This sucks

Likely story. My guess is there is an all you can eat crab buffet you just found on Yelp you want to try.

Well if it's crabs you want, the Wegman's in Malvern (about 13 miles away from Glenn Mills) is doing a Maryland Spiced Crab boil on Sunday afternoon. Now before you scoff at the idea of a crab boil at a supermarket, you've probably never been to a supermarket that has a bar/pub/restaurant. Nothing like a martini before shopping for groceries.

You just never stop disappointing me.

Well if it's crabs you want, the Wegman's in Malvern (about 13 miles away from Glenn Mills) is doing a Maryland Spiced Crab boil on Sunday afternoon. Now before you scoff at the idea of a crab boil at a supermarket, you've probably never been to a supermarket that has a bar/pub/restaurant. Nothing like a martini before shopping for groceries.
I miss Wegmans!!

Two range sessions, a par 3 course and one last full round of 18 and I will be ready for the awesomeness. I hear there are a lot of bunkers. Need to work on that part of my game. I can go from one and done to dropping three strokes in a bunker, no fun.

53845579.jpg

List has been updated subtracting thewhipped1 from being allowed to play gawf

I have yet to hit my new irons. As if I didn't suck enough I might be breaking them in the first time at this event. Luckily I will still have a great time

I'm needing a Philly cheese steak pretty soon.

2 spots open. Any new guys that might be on the fence. Jump right in. Guaranteed to be a blast.

Both sound wonderful!

You want a wit whiz (cheez whiz and fried onions) from Pat's! If you stick with that you won't get sent to the back of the line. If you like spicy try the hot sauce at the kiosk but it is really spicy.

Just realized our club championship flights start next Sunday. I'm giving that up to take part in this, my first unofficial THP event. I definitely would've made it thru rnd 1. Can't wait for this. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Just realized our club championship flights start next Sunday. I'm giving that up to take part in this, my first unofficial THP event. I definitely would've made it thru rnd 1. Can't wait for this. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Congrats you're playing in the championship flight at Glenn mills

Figured this type of thing doesn't happen that often. Always next year for the other. I really looking forward to it.

You will have a blast man. It will be your second unofficial THP event..... hahaha Really bummed that I am going to miss this one but I know it will be a great time.

You will have a blast man. It will be your second unofficial THP event..... hahaha Really bummed that I am going to miss this one but I know it will be a great time.
Sorry you can't make it. If you count just one foursome then this will make 3. Mercer w/U, Joe, and the Anarchist. Sea Oaks w/Joe, Mark, & FrancisD.

I have a feeling you will be hooked after this round and we will see you at an official event in the very near future.

Did you check to see if they allow tattoos ? You dont want the troubled youths to think you are in a gang.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Gonna go on the chance they do.

Did you check to see if they allow tattoos ? You dont want the troubled youths to think you are in a gang.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I can alway bring long pants. Anyway no colors or teardrops.

Rob Wedge dropped out so we are at 33 currently. I am sending PM's today to everyone. Please respond to me ASAP so I know if you are still going. I need to call the course and give them a preliminary head count.

Back