Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Can not wait to meet all these awesome THPers.

Never met two of the guys I am playing with, so very much looking forward to it.

We might be done when they get on 9..

1 more week to go. Lookijg forward to trying out some drivers as i havent hit too many recently

1 more week to go. Lookijg forward to trying out some drivers as i havent hit too many recently

You're looking forward to the sun and warmth.

I really can not wait, this will be a good way to get my feet wet before Club Clash.

Just curious...but is this still open for attendees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are full brother, but if you want to get in, we will make it work somehow, no sweat.

Would love to see you at the course dude. It's been far too long.

Thanks gentleman! Pretty sure I can make this happen. But don't want to be "that guy" that waited to the last minute so he rides in a cart solo!

Thanks gentleman! Pretty sure I can make this happen. But don't want to be "that guy" that waited to the last minute so he rides in a cart solo!

You can ride on the back of mine

Glad u made it work. ..see ya in a few days

Looking forward to seeing you and your mammoth drives again buddy!

X.man.. You can play in my spot..The wife has some plans that I am 'required' to attend, and I was going to be cutting it very tight .. So if it's ok w/ THP it's ok w/ me.. I will still show up at the range to see some friends and shoot the stuff..

X.man.. You can play in my spot..The wife has some plans that I am 'required' to attend, and I was going to be cutting it very tight .. So if it's ok w/ THP it's ok w/ me.. I will still show up at the range to see some friends and shoot the stuff..

That would require me, Jim, Ken and Austin to wear hard hats while playing since we will be in the group directly in front. May man can bomb!

Sorry to hear you may not be playing but it will certainly be good to see you at the range at least.

Sorry to hear that pudge.

Hate that you will miss the round, but It will be good to see you again

Sorry to hear that Pudge. I'll be able to confirm this evening if I'm 100% in.

That would require me, Jim, Ken and Austin to wear hard hats while playing since we will be in the group directly in front. My man can bomb!

Sorry to hear you may not be playing but it will certainly be good to see you at the range at least.

Thanks dude but I think it's gonna be the guys to the left and the right that will have to watch out.

Damn no pudge, that stinks.

just a few days away!

Anybody hitting the range today I'll be at either Chi chi rodriguez, or Tampa bay downs tonight breaking in the new (to me) APex irons for saturday

Ready for this when you get here. Can't wait to tee it up

Back