2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

Just a quick note everybody. Over the next day or so, the 2015 Albatross Club tags will be removed from the site. The 2016 tags will remain there for all of 2016 for the wonderful members that are part of the club.

Get those 2016 tags if you haven't already folks and help support the Humane Society and also have the opportunity for some many incredible events this year!!

Get those 2016 tags if you haven't already folks and help support the Humane Society and also have the opportunity for some many incredible events this year!!
Gotta Tag and a belt. Great way to start 2016.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

With so many contest and great things going on this month and everyday around here and seeing a bunch of new peeps peeking in and introducing there self's and my 2016 Albatross membership getting pick ed up by the Wicked Cool Bearded Man,It would be my pleasure in paying for the Albatross membership for the next person that doesn't have a Albatross membership and would like to join in all the fun and games shoot me a PM and I'll get that taken care of .

Merry Christmas !

Bump for a new 2016 member, Send me the PM that you want to join the Albatross club and you will be in !

Just a quick note everybody. Over the next day or so, the 2015 Albatross Club tags will be removed from the site. The 2016 tags will remain there for all of 2016 for the wonderful members that are part of the club.
The FOH flag has looked good this year, it'll be great to see the paws all year in 2016!

2015 tags have been removed.
Thank you for a wonderful 2015 and a great start to 2016.

Boy have I been out of touch. Late to the renewal party. My bad. Even if it's many more months before I can play golf again it's still a no trainer to support THP and the Humane Society.

Just signed up for the AC for the first time.

I disappeared from the site shortly after winning the first fantasy football crown (before the AC was a thing I think). With the Packers being so depressing lately, I figured it's never too early to try to get in the FF action next year to try and redeem myself. The extra side of new friends, and great golf banter are just an added bonus.

Looking forward to becoming a (slightly) bigger part of THP this year. Cheers all!

Just signed up for the AC for the first time.

I disappeared from the site shortly after winning the first fantasy football crown (before the AC was a thing I think). With the Packers being so depressing lately, I figured it's never too early to try to get in the FF action next year to try and redeem myself. The extra side of new friends, and great golf banter are just an added bonus.

Looking forward to becoming a (slightly) bigger part of THP this year. Cheers all!
Thats Great, well except for the Packers Fan part :D

once GG gets your badge up, PM me your address.

Last edited:
Finally made it official and joined the Albatross Club today! Long overdue, but I'm more than happy to support this awesome community that is helping a great cause!

Yeah like I said I found out the hard way as, well. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Haven't posted here, but glad I found THP and got my AC club... thanks to CAA_beat, immediately went and signed up 3 as well (partly from the challange, partly because it's just an amazing opportunity to be part of events and to give to charity) I love the fact that most of it is donated to a worthy Cause!

I was going to sign up last year and I did not. Will be signing up shortly. Missed a couple of your great events and this year I want to participate.

Ok, the Carolina/DMV regional rivalry pushed me over the edge. Payment has been sent. Now I am hoping to be one of the lucky selections for the RR.

Awesome! Hope to see you on the turf.
Ok, the Carolina/DMV regional rivalry pushed me over the edge. Payment has been sent. Now I am hoping to be one of the lucky selections for the RR.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I took the leap, won't be able to do any events in person but it's for a good cause and I wanna be part of the family ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been busy with family and the loss of my mother in December so I'll get my dues in soon and hope to maybe make my second event this year as last year just didn't come about for me.

Will be sending renewal dues in by end of this coming week.

Edit: payment sent 23 January

Last edited:
As we prepare to leave for the PGA Show tomorrow, I wanted to drop a note and say thank you to all of the people that have jumped in to the 2016 Albatross Club. While many of the benefits are outlined in the first post, as you can see so far we have many surprises for those that are part of it like

King of the Month
Bridgestone Baller of the Month
Some special THP Call Out segments
And a whole bunch more that we have not unveiled all part of #ChangeTheGame

Thanks again everybody, its going to be a very special 2016.

Just want to come in here and say thank you to everybody that has made the beginning of 2016 fantastic and we have some killer Albatross Club only things still to roll out.

Of course King of the Month has already been a lot of fun and there is a lot more still to come.

I just signed up, and I'm happy to make a donation to a great cause! The community that you guys have established is truly impressive and I hope to meet everyone at some events in 2016! Thanks for creating such a great way for me to pass the time & money while waiting for the snow to melt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had some snowmelt here over the past week. Golf is still a long ways off -- don't expect to see my yard until April at the earliest -- but it was enough to get me excited for the season. I just signed up again. Happy to support THP and a cause near and dear to my heart. THP was a great resource for me last year as I put a workable game together after decades away.

Last edited:
With the awesomeness that is the UST event right now, I figured this deserved a bump, think, all you have to do is sign up for the albatross Club, get amazing benefits and that's your only requirement to enter contests to get into events.

HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT!!!

I'm in. Good guys n gals and a good cause. Nice.

Back