1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Awww Yeaaaa! I just downloaded vine and it's pretty cool, now to get creative so I can rep Cally well... Ponder commenced

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I love these entries...I definitely think Vine is a great mechanism for THP contests in general.
Agreed, it really allows you to get creative but keeps it short and sweet!

You guys are knocking it out of the park.
There is great stuff in here and its just the beginning.

1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Working some ideas right now and I have to say that there have been some GREAT videos so far. #bringit

You are destined to make a great video dude!

Man this sucks. Glad the entry period runs until Friday as I am stuck in Podunk Lewisburg, Pa. Without clubs, etc. I feel if I try to pull off my stunt I might get arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha-Ha....these last few are great! Love seeing these videos!

Ha-Ha....these last few are great! Love seeing these videos!

I can't wait to see yours Big Time, Garage videos FTW haha

I have a huge head but there is no way my head is that big. Something is up with the app...

Here's my official entry:

@nndosi

This looks like a blast, great job so far guys. It's going to be fun following along with this!

Good luck to the entrants! Unfortunately I have absolutely zero creativity.

I'm sure there will be some amazing entries!

Wish I didn't live in the city. With all the snow, and how dark it is getting at night, I figure a flaming golf ball launched into the air would look really good.

Just watched all of these. Good work guys!

My official entry!

That was way harder than I had thought it would be, but I'm excited to be entered!

Good luck to the entrants! Unfortunately I have absolutely zero creativity.

I'm sure there will be some amazing entries!

Dont have to be creative. You sitting in front of the VineVideo saying Awesome would be pretty darn cool.

Back