1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Here's mine, hope the joke isnt lost on everyone!

Really like this one dude! Gf liked this one the best so far too! Well done.

Do what?I don't even know what to say.

I have no creativity sirs.

1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

If you just stared into the camera for a full 6 secs, that would make my night.

just throw your Bluetooth in and get all extreme with it.

Geez -- do I have to do everything?

just throw your Bluetooth in and get all extreme with it.

Geez -- do I have to do everything?

That would be epic but sadly I don't own one of those things. Fly up here fast so we can make a sweet 6 sec video.

@njs1189: It can't be contained. It's too hot and too volatile. We must warn everyone. @CallawayGolf @HackersParadise #THPMC https://t.co/9x6WaacIJi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried packing "I'll see you at the Morgan Cup!" in at the end and couldn't squeeze it in.

Probably should have done that before I shot the third or fourth take of me sucking down sriracha. I think it affected my speech/thought patterns. My hands were shaking a little.

Did you ever think of just spitting out the siracha? Your tummy would have thanked you.

Did you ever think of just spitting out the siracha? Your tummy would have thanked you.

No, the dedication's the thing. It makes up for my lack of creativity and talent. It's not the play if I don't actually choke it down.

Jeebus there are some great entries up in here. Way to go THP.

No, the dedication's the thing. It makes up for my lack of creativity and talent. It's not the play if I don't actually choke it down.

Haha. Well I admire your dedication. You are a bigger man than I.

Awesome Matt! That was really good.

Last edited:
Well done Nick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of good stuff today guys..tons of great videos and it's not even the end of day 1!

Oh man this is the best contest and thread of all time. I'm cracking up over here. Keep em coming!

I'm not entering cuz I'm in #TheKing, but can I submit a just cuz vine, that doesn't count? I want in on the fun :D

Love the entry John! Good luck brother!

I am more happy than ever that I'm already in this great event...because I couldn't top the incredible Vines you guys are posting. Truly great job everyone.

Back