The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ready for football to be over with. I have no reason to even watch any more this year. The Vols are embarrassing to watch.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank Dooley.

Would be completely the opposite of what was experienced in 2004 for AU, for such a weak schedule out of conference.

What sucks is we played the toughest schedule, the sec just didn't have the respect yet.

Can't help the fact the big Ten is garbage.

Ah well well see. Don't wanna have this discussion again anyways is like beating a dead horse.

You realize it doesn't help your argument when you compare BIG10 opponents to dead horses, right?

If Baylor would just play this like a normal game they would be in this. If your stopped on third, punt and play d. They're giving away the field position battle and it's killing them

Hello Top 5! So ready for next Saturday!

Early report is ACL

UGA DawgPound

14 minutes ago.

Aaron Murray has left the stadium on the way to the hospital and there is word that it might be a torn ACL. That's the early word, stand by for further info.

All serious here. I really hate that for Murray. He's been such a solid QB for Georgia, and in my opinion better than Stafford. If Murray had a better offense line over the years there is no telling where he could have taken UGA. When he had time he was deadly! I really hope it's not that serious of an injury. I've argued with friends that are UGA fans that bad mouthed him over the years. Never understood that.

OSU romping baylor this is over

So ready for football to be over with. I have no reason to even watch any more this year. The Vols are embarrassing to watch.

Sorry buddy. It will get better soon, you just need some time for the new staff to get their recruits in place.

Boise St is losing to Ok St.

Maybe next year fellas.

Boise is playing San Diego st and losing

Just another couple of pelts that Fresno has already taken this year

All serious here. I really hate that for Murray. He's been such a solid QB for Georgia, and in my opinion better than Stafford. If Murray had a better offense line over the years there is no telling where he could have taken UGA. When he had time he was deadly! I really hope it's not that serious of an injury. I've argued with friends that are UGA fans that bad mouthed him over the years. Never understood that.

He will be missed, he is as tough as they come and a solid college QB, much better than he was ever given credit. I hope he makes it in the pros if that is what he really wants.

LMAO.

Good job Baylor.

I think the wheels have fallen off of the Baylor train in Stillwater. Go Pokes!!!

Love those helmets! Color scheme is great!

Let's go Auburn!!!

Agreed...or Missouri/South Carolina...whoever Bama gets in the SEC Champ game...since FSU has more or less a cake walk into the championship game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy. It will get better soon, you just need some time for the new staff to get their recruits in place.

Thanks for the reassuring words. I'm not off the Butch - wagon just yet, but the coaching, at least for tonight, definitely played a large role in the L tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back