THP Style - Flix Pro Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks bada$$.

I like the looks of this handy tool as well, but honestly no where near as much as I like the looks of McIllroy's swing.

Thank you Golf Ghost for including this in your posts!

All-aluminum? Nice... should hold up well. Put me on the waiting list.

Pretty sure I will be adding one of these to the shopping cart. If it looks just like War's then it's a no brainer. Looks great and I am sure is a good sturdy tool as well. (The Flix pro and not Ryan)

Oh that is awesome. I will definitely be picking one of these up. Look great.

Looks great! Will be getting one for sure.

I plan to buy 2, I lost my other THP divot tool. This will be so cool to have.

edit - of course I will order 1 immediately and the 2nd when it opens up for multiple purchases.

Last edited:
Cool, can't wait to get one!!

Aha! The Flix Pro is the all metal version. Looks awesome. This will be a must have and sell out in minutes.

I played with Beags' this weekend, I will have to have one.

These look so awesome I will have one or two if they don't sell out right away.

The price on these is ridiculous!!!!!!

I will be getting one of these. The greens on my home course are rock hard and my plastic tool doesn't cut it.

Great looking tool cant wait to get my hands on one.

Very nice! I don't have a switch blade model and this will def be my first.

I'll be ordering one of these. Then another one the following day!

Almost bought one last week at local course but had a feeling Thp would come through. Can't wait will be buying more than 1 hopefully. Any chances these will be out before Christmas??? Would be a great stocking stuffer.

swing your swing

If it was a PitchFix, I'd buy one.

If it was a PitchFix, I'd buy one.

Sorry we could not deliver what you want.
I have a feeling that if people try both, they might like both. I know that I enjoy both of my mine.

That's cool, I'll be looking to grab one when it hits the store

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

JB/War/anyone who has one of these tools;

Do you just keep it in your front pocket while you play? I tend to be very finicky about things in my pockets while I golf and was wondering if you even notice this while you are playing.

Sorry we could not deliver what you want.
I have a feeling that if people try both, they might like both. I know that I enjoy both of my mine.

Plus it sounded like there was opportunity for better pricing with this company. When comparing similar brands it's a no brainer to go with the better priced option. I know I can't wIt to get mine.

Do you just keep it in your front pocket while you play? I tend to be very finicky about things in my pockets while I golf and was wondering if you even notice this while you are playing.

I cant play with anything in my pockets. So I leave it in the cart until I get to the green in which I grab it and put it in my pocket as well as my THP coin for a ball marker.

Plus it sounded like there was opportunity for better pricing with this company. When comparing similar brands it's a no brainer to go with the better priced option. I know I can't wIt to get mine.

This is the case. Having both devices, they are very similar to me in quality construction. One was going to cost about 7 dollars more for you guys.

I have a Flix tool from Caledonia that I use and I just lose it in the feeling of the tees in my pocket. If anything I'm excited for this one because it's probably going to be just slightly heavier and it won't get stuck with my tees and such in the same pocket. Also, it's metal. Hard not to like it just for that.

I have a Flix (plastic cover) that is the only thing in my right front pocket when I play. It is not noticeable to me, it has quite a slim profile. I have managed to keep it, which also means I have a not misplaced a ball marker either… in 8 months since acquiring it. I am a fan.

These REALLY need to be available for Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back