Best Hole In Tour Golf?

SO many great holes. Amen Corner is a great group of holes. Can't go wrong with 17 a Sawgrass. BUT...I have to say I really enjoy 13 at Augusta National with ALL the different ways to play the hole and possibilities.

17 & 18 sawgrass are a tie. 12 at Augusta is a close second

#16 at the Waste Management

By far my favorite. I love the atmosphere and how golfers can interact and embrace the crowd.

I have to go along with 13 at Augusta!

Like many others I always enjoy #17 at Sawgrass. Amen corner at Augusta is always fun to watch as well!

I like a lot of the holes that were mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'll put one up that hasn't been mentioned: #10 at Riviera.

Man 17 at sawgrass is hard to beat for me.

Replying without reading the others, I'd say #16 at Augusta National. Love that Sunday pin position and how exact the pros have to be with the landing spot, really the smallness of the landing spots for all the various pins throughout the week on that green

I like a lot of the holes that were mentioned earlier in this thread, but I'll put one up that hasn't been mentioned: #10 at Riviera.

you beat me to it. i like 17 at St Andrews as well

13 and 15 at Augusta on Sunday. Lots of drama on those two holes.

Number 18 at the Wells Fargo played at Quail Hollow. Tons of danger up the left side the whole way. Hazard comes into play on pretty much everyshot

13 at Augusta National win hands down.

But pretty much every hole at Augusta is special.

18 at Sawgrass is a great hole too.

The 18th at Pebble.
I will never forget playing that course on my 50th birthday and every time I see that hole on TV, it brings a big smile to my face.

All the holes listed by others are truly great. #10 at Riviera is the first one that came to mind for me. I also love that 100 yard par 3 at Pebble.

A lot of good holes mentioned in this thread but really any hole at Augusta is amazing in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawgrass #17 & Pebble # 18 tie.

Pebble #18 is up there for me. Playing it from those back tee's can be daunting. #13 at Augusta also.

Any at Augusta.

10 at riviera it always makes you feel a little better about yourself when you watch the best in the world go from bunker to bunker.

Since I live in Phx now ... 16 waste management ... been there several times and it is crazy!

But really its 12 at Augusta ... I just like that hole ... actually all of amen corner ...

13 and 15 at Augusta is pretty tough to beat. 17 at Sawgrass to. Now that I've played it. 13 and 18 at Oak Hill would be much more fun to watch now that I've seen it up close.

16 at Augusta has a certain fascination for me.
Also 12.
Actually, the whole back nine.
But 16...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

On tv? #17 at Sawgrass
In person? #16 at Firestone South. Watching the longest hitters in the game hit it 350 and not guaranteed to be able to get home in two is just fun to watch. And on Sunday it makes for some awesome dramatics

In person? Amen Corner at Augusta. On TV? Gotta be 16, 17, 18 at Sawgrass.

Back