The Poutine Thread

Please don't say its Western Pizza. It sounds like people just use any cheese on Poutine down in the states. Close attempt but it's not the real deal.

My favorite is Trifon's but Houston and Western is a close 2nd and 3rd.

B dubs!!!!!!!!!

IMG952650.jpg

Is that wing sauce instead of gravy?

This week I will take an early run and then have breakfast at the poutine place near my office for breakfast. Pics will be posted.

Was recently in Canada for the first time (with some friends for a vacation/hockey event) And was able to try legit poutine for the first time. I think im in love! Had some at several different places including Gretzky's. Now just need to find somewhere near me that offers it (not likely)!

Haven't had the Pountine from BWW's yet...but let me tell you I miss those nights from college when we would make the trek over to Windsor on Thursday nights. The best part was the Pountine!!!

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

absolutely have to come in the province of quebec to try the ''real deal'' :D

absolutely have to come in the province of quebec to try the ''real deal'' :D

This !!!

Thats what ive been saying the whole time

Any diner in NJ has disco fries. Fries, gravy, melted cheese. Perfect after a night at the bar.

Fries'n Gravy posing as Poutine?? SACRILEGE!
If you guys can track down some poutine with squeaky cheese curds, duck fat fried french fries and a proper gravy, you'll be in seventh heaven (who knows, maybe your heart will actually give out).
Looks like I'll have to drive to Canmore this weekend to get some legit Quebec poutine. I haven't had any since I was in Montreal last month and I'm on a bit of a withdrawal.

La Belle Patate, right? Had the Montreal smoked meat version last time I was there. Easily some of the best I have had.

You could have an early morning heart attack by following that up with Brome Lake Foie Gras Poutine at OEB....

La Belle Patate, right? Had the Montreal smoked meat version last time I was there. Easily some of the best I have had.

If you ever come back to Montreal just ask, I know a few awesome places

my personal favorite in the city is chez Paul, but lots of people love the Banquise, or there are a lot of other places depending what you like.

I know nothing of what you speak.
Im dieting.

I've only just seen Poutine for the first time and it was on a cooking channel show called "Hook, line and dinner." I reckon as a meal on a cold day it'd have to be awesome!

I've only just seen Poutine for the first time and it was on a cooking channel show called "Hook, line and dinner." I reckon as a meal on a cold day it'd have to be awesome!

...or a hot day, a rainy day, a snowy day, during a hurricane, in space...poutine is awesome at any possible time!

:bulgy-eyes::laughing:
Do they have hospitals around the corner from places serving it, to unclog people's arteries? lol.

not that close but healthcare is free

Hey Canadan

e8aba5e2.jpg

hahaha yes!!!! I need to get over to Trader Joes!

When will this be enjoyed? I expect a full report.

This coming week for sure.

I was heading to Trader Joes in a little while anyway. Gonna pick some up and surprise my wife. Her family lives in Canada and she is always looking for poutine

Back