How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 2 now with back to back birdies on 16 and 17. Gotta keep grinding. Haha

One birdie in the first round but none in the second to get my streak to 10 then stop it right in its tracks.

"And remember guys, he's here at club clash as the low handicap" quote from somebody in our villa

Pretty dickish thing to say.

Pretty dickish thing to say.

Makes you feel better I haven't had one in like 5 months? And I still love ya and have an albatross in the villa waiting for ya. And joking, super hard to hit birdies when the par 3's we're hitting driver, and a new driver every shot and can't get used to them

You don't need birdies to shoot par.

81 this morning wasn't bad.

Wind killed me all day.

Taking a year off of golf really helps that index too!

81 this morning wasn't bad.

Wind killed me all day.

Taking a year off of golf really helps that index too!

Wind is the devil. And 81 out there sounds like a nice score to me!

Got one in both today. The streak is alive. 25 iirc.

Got one in both today. The streak is alive. 25 iirc.

You're amazing.

I didn't get one today so I'm relegated to sucking at golf.

You're amazing.

I didn't get one today so I'm relegated to sucking at golf.

Haha you don't suck, not even close. Beat me all day long, and someone I look to for help with my swings, this course is super tough with the wind for pars, let alone birds

0/36 so far. I'll join you any day on the course though.

Birdies were not easy today. Wind made it pretty difficult, and hitting driver on every hole made for some difficult situations.

Birdies were not easy today. Wind made it pretty difficult, and hitting driver on every hole made for some difficult situations.
Definitely.

Both of mine came on par 5's, got close on a few of the 4's the first round but I was juuuuuuuust missing a lot of putts early.

Yep. Mine came on 5's and a Par 4 I nearly drove. Other than that, slim pickings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely.

Both of mine came on par 5's, got close on a few of the 4's the first round but I was juuuuuuuust missing a lot of putts early.

Putts just didnt seem to break as much as they looked like they would, and when I played them to not break as much, they broke.

2 rounds in a row. sank three birds yesterday and left 2 others on the green for tap-in pars

Wedged in for birdie from a bunker yesterday and chipped in today - streak is to 3!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Broke the streak at 5 today, not one single bird over 36 holes... Played well yesterday, but not today...

After my round Friday I'm up to 4

Got a birdie today. First in several weeks so now at 1 round in a row!

None for me today so ill be starting off at zero lol

Up to 1 after getting 2 yesterday's round.

After 2 yesterday back to 0 today.

Back