The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough year for good ole Notre Dame.. Still I think they can beat stanford

Can't say that I can agree there. Stanford has looked really good this year for the most part.

Can't believe I'm going to say this but......... War Eagle? Just doesn't sound right. But I'm a big Auburn fan this week

Can't believe I'm going to say this but......... War Eagle? Just doesn't sound right. But I'm a big Auburn fan this week

I knew we would become friends one day.

I knew we would become friends one day.

Haha. Now watch. Auburn beats Bama and wins the SEC. FSU loses in the ACC championship and we have tOSU v War Eagle in the National Championship

Man between our normal Auburn contingent, and our Ohio St fans cheering for Auburn...this thread will be annoying to us few Alabama fans this week.

Man between our normal Auburn contingent, and our Ohio St fans cheering for Auburn...this thread will be annoying to us few Alabama fans this week.

Sounds like a normal week to me :)

Sounds like a normal week to me :)

But the beauty is that Alabama can silence you all by winning :act-up:

Edit: Well, the tOSU fans will then just become Mizzou fans for the next week...but the Aubies will be silenced.

But the beauty is that Alabama can silence you all by winning :act-up:

Edit: Well, the tOSU fans will then just become Mizzou fans for the next week...but the Aubies will be silenced.

If we lose in the Iron Bowl, we might have to pull for Bama to win the SECCG so we can go to the Sugar Bowl.

Don't get too used to saying that Auburn may just leapfrog tOSU. Even with one loss

Yep quite a few of us there with u
...for now

Alabama is probably the strongest team (for 3 seasons) that college has ever had. I would put up there stats against the 90 canes anyday. There conference is top notch..and they dodge no one. My prediction..they will just beat up Ohio state up and down the field if they play in the big one.. Next year might be iffy for them,,but what a run. And this comes from a die hard Irish fan. Hats off to them for sure

Alabama is probably the strongest team (for 3 seasons) that college has ever had. I would put up there stats against the 90 canes anyday. There conference is top notch..and they dodge no one. My prediction..they will just beat up Ohio state up and down the field if they play in the big one.. Next year might be iffy for them,,but what a run. And this comes from a die hard Irish fan. Hats off to them for sure

I think Alabama will take a step back next year for sure. QB will be a problem with no heir apparent to McCarron. Lots of talent there, but it will be all Freshmen (2 redshirts, 1 true).

With the potential remaining gauntlet of Auburn, Missouri, and FSU...I don't really expect to finish this one off.

I think Alabama will take a step back next year for sure. QB will be a problem with no heir apparent to McCarron. Lots of talent there, but it will be all Freshmen (2 redshirts, 1 true).

With the potential remaining gauntlet of Auburn, Missouri, and FSU...I don't really expect to finish this one off.

Agree,.agree..agree.. Hope Irish are more competitive with golson back..

UGA's Aaron Murray tears ACL on Senior Night and will miss Old Fashioned Hate Week and the Bowl Game. Never seen a team lose 11 players to ACL injuries in ONE SEASON. Murray deserved better.

If we lose in the Iron Bowl, we might have to pull for Bama to win the SECCG so we can go to the Sugar Bowl.

I really believe ya'll are a Sugar Bowl lock win or lose against Bama unless the SECE champ somehow were to upset the SECW champ.

is this real life? or a dream ?

Muschump should have been fired before making it off the sideline yesterday .. injuries cant be an excuse for losing to an FCS school one that apparently had 19 injuries themselves . he makes Ron Zook look like Nick Saban

Hmm Auburn at 4 may leapfrog OSU with a win over Bama...I may be better off rooting for Missouri in the SEC title game

Looking at the polls.

For Alabama to win the national championship they have to beat three top 5 teams in a row...

Man the iron bowl is going to be one heck of a game!

I'm going to be an Auburn fan.

I'm going to be an Auburn fan.

I have no dog in the fight but lots of friends on both sides. #WarTide or #RollTigers that is the best I can do.

I have no dog in the fight but lots of friends on both sides. #WarTide or #RollTigers that is the best I can do.

That is disgusting

Looking at the polls.

For Alabama to win the national championship they have to beat three top 5 teams in a row...

They pull that off and it will be simply amazing. I hate Bama but that's just ridiculous if it happens.

Hmm Auburn at 4 may leapfrog OSU with a win over Bama...I may be better off rooting for Missouri in the SEC title game

They gotta keep turds like A&M and LSU in the top 25 so they can help their SOS. Can't have a NC without an SEC team in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back