2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

Really kicking myself in the ass for not trying to get in on this now. At the time with the baby thing up in the air, I just couldn't, but now.....DAMN!

Same here. Got my January work schedule on the day after the signups for this one, turns out I could have attended. Oh well, I'll wait for the feedback from all of those that attend!

Last night I decided to skim through the last Ultimate Club Testing with Taylormade to get an idea of what to expect and it looks like if we have half of the experience those guys had, we're in for a treat. So pumped!

Last night I decided to skim through the last Ultimate Club Testing with Taylormade to get an idea of what to expect and it looks like if we have half of the experience those guys had, we're in for a treat. So pumped!
As I was part of that last TM experience, just prepare yourself for an insanely mind-blowing weekend.

Check out the Callaway one, as well. We did ours at Mission Inn.

Booked my flight so I am ready for a Friday pre-round if thats what everyone had in mind.

Booked my flight so I am ready for a Friday pre-round if thats what everyone had in mind.

Going to book my flight sometime in January. Yes that's the plan.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Dammit... how'd I miss this event? Congrats to everyone going - this sounds like it'll be an awesome experience!

Is it time to go yet?

Can't get here fast enough..cannot wait to try out all 3 series of irons

Im stoked. Been trying to dig and find more details on the clubs so I can get prepared. Damn you embargoes!

Can't get here fast enough..cannot wait to try out all 3 series of irons

I need you to stop rubbing it in so much!!! Lol seriously though I cant wait to read some reviews and follow the thread

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Bumped because not much time passes each day where I don't think about this event. So ready.

It's January right?

Bumped because not much time passes each day where I don't think about this event. So ready.

Same here Josh. My 2011 TM TP CB 6 iron shipped today. Picked it up on E-Bay so that I could practice a little with it before hand. It's been awhile since I played anything but a GI iron. Should have it in a few days. Need the temps to drop a little though before hitting the range. Gawd it's cold up here in my mountains.

Was it in the low 20s?

As soon as I sent that I was like.. he's in Wisconsin. I'm probably having what he probably considers golfing weather right now.

As soon as I sent that I was like.. he's in Wisconsin. I'm probably having what he probably considers golfing weather right now.

Sun's out guns out brother.

Really looking forward to this event, no doubts about it.

Golf, at Mission Inn, in January with some THPers and TaylorMade irons...cant get much better than that

So. Jealous.

For those wondering, I am not able to play in this event due to some injuries.
So I grabbed a THP staff member to fill my spot.
His named rhymes with LayPan and he will fill in nicely.
He wont be nearly as attractive, nearly as funny, nearly as good at golf. But he will be far more well liked and a whole lot more fun. Plus out of the two of us, he is the only one that can wear cowboy boots and not look like "that weird guy over there wearing boots".

Back