Hello From Bridgestone Golf!

MellowGolf

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself...my name is Jeff and I am an equipment tech with Bridgestone Golf. I have been with the company almost 9 years and have chatted with many of you online through our B-Fit service.

As things ramp up heading into the PGA Merchandise Show next week, I will be around to provide information and post pics on some of the best products we have ever made. I can't say too much until the beginning of next week, but trust me...I think you'll be blown away with what we have up our sleeve!

On behalf of everyone at Bridgestone Golf, I would like to thank all of you for your support. I am really looking forward to hanging out and answering some questions next week and getting to meet more THP'ers!

best%20ball%20ever_zpsnwzzpsuy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome Jeff, glad to see you here!

Welcome Jeff, looking forward to next week!!

Awesome to see you on the forum Jeff! Really looking forward to what you have to talk about next week! (And questions to ask!)

Welcome! Thanks for the offer to answer any questions we may have, and I'm sure we'll have a few!

Welcome Jeff! Bstone golf is top notch!! Look forward to hearing more from Bstone at the show. I'm a fan of your golf related items but not your tires. I know it's a different division. Just had to give some flak.

Check out my signature...

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store for us next week!

Glad to have you and you bet there will be questions!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Thanks for all you do for us here

Looking forward to updates!

Hey Jeff! Thanks for being here and keeping us in the Bridgestone loop!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Jeff!!! I have had the great pleasure of playing the new line and the "Best Ball Ever" tag line is spot on.

Looking forward to hearing more about the new line.

Welcome Jeff! I suspect that next week is going to be a fun one for the Bstone crew.

Welcome Jeff! Glad you are here and thanks in advance for the 411 from Bridgestone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for being available to us! We appreciate your efforts to keep us up to date and provide reliable honest feedback to our questions. Can't argue with your photo either... Love my e6's!

Awesome to see another manufacturer on here! Welcome and thanks for all you do Jeff!

Hello Jeff! Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer next week.

Hi Jeff, nice to meet you! I can tell by your previous posts that you're as thrilled and excited to be here as we are having you here.
I'm looking forward to seeing what new Bridgestone technology is coming up for this year.

I've been playing your Hydro Core B330RX balls this year and have been just so happy with them - great fit for me. But I double dog dare you to try and make 'em better.

Welcome Jeff, thank you for all you guys do and your great interactions with the community

Welcome! Can't wait to see how the new ball stacks up.

Welcome Jeff!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

:welcome: glad you jumped in Jeff, I look forward to following your thread. You are just up the road from me. I pass the plant often going to see family in Loganville.

Back