2015 WGC HSBC Champions Thread

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
Late-night golf is on Golf Channel for the next 4 nights from China as "Asia's Major" is played. Jason Day has stayed home awaiting the birth of his second child, but there are a bunch of big names are in this field. 1st round is on now, the marquee threesomes are Spieth/Stenson/Bubba Watson and McIlroy/Fowler/Dustin Johnson.

I don't know why but I love late night golf on Friday and Saturday nights

Great drive by Spieth to get in the green. Surprise Bubba and Stenson didn't go for it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Rory switched to the Vapor Fly?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks like Rory switched to the Vapor Fly?

Blue driver? Yea he had it last week too.

Spieth looks real uncomfortable on the tee with his driver right now.

I do love late night golf, for this being China's major it doesn't seem like there are many people there.

All the big names are 4 and 5 shots off the lead. Hopefully they will kick it up a notch or three as the weekend approaches. Jordan and Dustin were hitting some really bad shots! I was surprised.

I don't know why but I love late night golf on Friday and Saturday nights
It's fun to turn it on and know you're watching live golf at night!

The big names aren't making much of a showing in this Tournament. The course looks treacherous. Narrow fairways with lots of bumps and hills and deep bunkers. Youch!

So much fun watching last night, one hole, Rory has to take a drop off a cart path, Rickie has them move a sign in the way and Johnson is way off, it was a whole lot going on for second shots!

Spieth shoots 9-under-par 63 today, easily the best round of the day. He's T3 right now, will be in the mix for the win tomorrow.

Impressed with Li Haotong, I've never heard of this guy and he's hanging with the big guns. Home country vibes surely helping.

DJ playing some pretty good weekend golf compared to earlier this year. Hope he pushes for the win. He's a monster on those par 5's.

Here we go! Should be a great final round!

Final group is throwing darts!

Would really love to see Kisner get the win here after 3 second place finishes earlier this year. It would change his career to win a WGC tournament.

Would really love to see Kisner get the win here after 3 second place finishes earlier this year. It would change his career to win a WGC tournament.

He deserves it after last year.

I hope DJ can pull out the win!

Grace is sneaking up the leaderboard quickly with 3 straight birdies

Unlucky break for DJ. Hits flag stick and ends up in the water.

This is awful. Just like Tiger at the 2013 Masters, horrible break for DJ.

That's quite a par save for Li

Li Haotong is gutsy as hell. What a way to fight back.

Great win for Knox!

Back