Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
68* amd the weather will be perfect.

37, feels like 25 here. Coldest day of the year by far.

68* amd the weather will be perfect.

Enjoy it buddy.

Worst of the year here at 33* currently and not going up all day. Rain will start and then ice etc over next 36 hours. Boo.

I'm wearing shorts

I'm going to the Packer game. I will not be wearing shorts

edu6u6eb.jpg

I'm going to the Packer game. I will not be wearing shorts

edu6u6eb.jpg

Your iPhone must be broken. There is no number behind that 7 to indicate what the temp is.

We got a heat wave blu
tudapure.jpg

That's still cold man. Luckily, I have club level seats today. So I have access to all kinds of indoor amenities. I actually do not want to go to this game. But supporting my wife is a difficult job.

That's still cold man. Luckily, I have club level seats today. So I have access to all kinds of indoor amenities. I actually do not want to go to this game. But supporting my wife is a difficult job.

It's not even cold out bro!

No golf for us until at least Thanksgiving. It will only be about 40° that day, but we can be the only people out there if we want. Nice to have the keys to a closed course!

I'm just going to stay out of this thread until April.

Sorry guys, it's supposed to be 64 and sunny today. Playing at noon. Yessssssssss!

Sorry guys, it's supposed to be 64 and sunny today. Playing at noon. Yessssssssss!

I see I need to relocate my family...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

syndicate is correct. It's been a great weekend here in Cali for golf or in my wife's mind, chores. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

syndicate is correct. It's been a great weekend here in Cali for golf or in my wife's mind, chores. :(
That's OK, you can golf next weekend. Or all winter.

Played yesterday with my 10 year old son. It was 39 degrees. We only played 9 holes, he played 5.

I played some of the best golf ever. These new Mizuno irons have only been played twice (by me).

They don't even have my jumbo grips on yet. Some of my drives were going 280 to 310 on hard cold fairways. Shots were actually going where I wanted.

I missed 4 birdie putts and about 3 par putts.< I'm just glad for the opportunity on those. My score wasn't great , but it let me know that I "could" shoot a 38 for 9 holes.

Course management and stop making stupid mistakes. On a par 5 I hit a nice pitching shot that went low, and rolled over the green. When putting the club up, noticed I had grabbed a 7 iron.

My wife joking said I probably played good because I was wearing 2 sweatshirts and a jacket, that restricted my movement.

Jackal

Real feel temp right now of -5*F.

Might be a little too brisk to golf, plus it's dimply too dark!

Maybe the sun will warm things up tomorrow.....

I see I need to relocate my family...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'd trade you summers, but yeah, we have it pretty good in the winter.

Heading down to Venice, FL for Thanksgiving, and it looks like we'll have great golfing weather all weekend! Low to mid 70s. That's shorts weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back