The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah doing that now. Had I know the guy I work with was going to bone me I woulda just done that in the first place. Oh well, the drivers behind me will think they're stuck behind an 80 year old grandma.

Check out Dunn Tire. One in Henrietta and they are fantastic. Reasonable prices and comes with lifetime tire rotations and road side assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Dunn Tire. One in Henrietta and they are fantastic. Reasonable prices and comes with lifetime tire rotations and road side assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a Dunn Tire in Batavia I'm going to see what they have in stock and how much that's going to hurt the wallet... :(

Truly awful. I didn't so much as snicker the whole time.

My only chuckle was when my wife said "What the hell are we watching."

Ok I skimmed and don't know if its been posted or not…. How the hell do you kill off Brian on Family Guy...

Ok I skimmed and don't know if its been posted or not…. How the hell do you kill off Brian on Family Guy...

That show is still on? It got stale years ago.

Just getting caught up on the talk about events. JB and I have traded short convos, specifically about the West Coast and I understand the logistics involved. He is right, if you looked at the THP Championship in Vegas it was predominately people from east of the Mississippi. Since our discussion last week I have had some time to think and his point of view is right, the cost for the THP Van to make it out here would be a risky proposition. I guess some of that is on us in the west to be more active as a unit. I have personally posted a few times to get Arizona members together and it got largely ignored. He seems pretty cognizant of activity across the entire board and sees the West Coast as too fragmented to pull off. Im not bitter. I think if anything its just a reaction to the love many of us have for THP. I hate paying for things I like, but I would pay more for Albatross Club based on what I get from the site.

As for #theking not being in demand? I guess I missed that since I decided it would not be feasible to attend with Love is in the Air right afterwards. Any other weekend not in conflict I would have been on it like white on rice. As for the Morgan Cup, I guess I am little cynical in that I see a lot of it is the clubs, especially when 1 and 2 month old members start flooding the threads with pleas to be selected. They can make the attempts to claim otherwise but if they have never attended an event the pleas are lost on me. I will admit I joined THP to get in. But having spent a lot of time on THP it became less about what I could get and more about feeling like a part of something bigger. I feel fortunate that even if the Morgan Cup isn't in the cards for me, I get the chance to attend Love is in the Air and Ultimate Testing and I am OK with that. 100% more events for me that 2013!

That being said, I don't envy all the work you guys do. Vegas was an awesome experience and I hope to share more of them with even more of you in the future.

Few weeks...lots of ice.
Frozen peas work really really well. No kidding, more form fitting.....couple days and you will feel good, couple weeks and you'll be good to go

Wait until the Spinoff show "How I Met Your Dad" comes out..... not interested at all in it.

not enjoying instagram as much as vine, I've tried 3 times to get a proper post up for the MC entry and first one cut off, second and third ones didn't carry over the @ on HackersParadise tag...frustrating.

I got you checkered. Dont sweat it. we got your entry.

not enjoying instagram as much as vine, I've tried 3 times to get a proper post up for the MC entry and first one cut off, second and third ones didn't carry over the @ on HackersParadise tag...frustrating.

I had similar issues with both IG & Vine picking up the @... I think it's because they are 3rd party apps and even though both are awesome for what they are, they don't integrate perfectly with twitter. Great entry though! Good luck in the contest

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Thanks JB!! I was getting frustrated. I knew I was entering it right. Thanks Teedup. makes sense. You'd think Twitter would have an API for those third parties to use so that there could be some consistency with those things. Maybe there is though. :;shrug::

My rant ..Telemarketers...calling me at 820pm, WTF grrr.

The Official Rant of the Day

Can't sleep! All I keep thinking about is thanksgiving. For the past five years it's just been me and JB, so I know exactly how much of everything to make. This year my parents and sister are coming over and I am so paranoid I don't have enough food.

I am actually going to go to the grocery store today and exchange the turkey I bought for a bigger one because I am afraid the one I bought is too small. Ugh, I love my family but I miss our simple, quiet thanksgivings.

I swear, I punish myself by not going to bed until stupid hours of the night. It's like a really, really dumb game I can't help but playing.

I swear, I punish myself by not going to bed until stupid hours of the night. It's like a really, really dumb game I can't help but playing.

I was surprised to see you awake right now.

I am being entertained by a snoring orchestra. First Ellie then Duke then Josh. It's like they are in a band.

This has been great reading through. I have absolutely no idea how to run a business but just wondering JB if the two events you are undecided on, are you and the parties involved able to hold it off till 2015 and just have it as the first couple of events planed? As I said I have no idea how this stuff works, just a question.
Also I read through most event threads and love all the fun and joy everyone has, and if there is pictures even better. Also THP (Jb,MM,Mr441) must be doing something right if someone (me) from the bottom of the planet is so keen to play an event with fellow thpers (it will happen one day).
I reckon one of the reasons that a lot more people are keen for the MC is because of the video footage that was taken and everyone can view it and see how great it was. That is just my opinion.

Can't sleep! All I keep thinking about is thanksgiving. For the past five years it's just been me and JB, so I know exactly how much of everything to make. This year my parents and sister are coming over and I am so paranoid I don't have enough food.

I am actually going to go to the grocery store today and exchange the turkey I bought for a bigger one because I am afraid the one I bought is too small. Ugh, I love my family but I miss our simple, quiet thanksgivings.
The Turkey can never be too big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back