What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left over AppleBee's

Shrimp nim chow, pork gyoza, and 4 maki rolls... Yum!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Leftover Chinese from last night.

Chicken and rice

Hashbrown casserole. I don't know what it is but I'll report back later haha.

Kung Pao Chicken

Chicken Kitchen deluxe with brown rice.

Hashbrown casserole. I don't know what it is but I'll report back later haha.

If it's anything like the hash brown casserole my wife makes, you're in for a treat.

Spent the day smoking a pork shoulder & hamburgers, so we're having pulled pork for dinner.

Homemade teriyaki lo mien with Chicken

If it's anything like the hash brown casserole my wife makes, you're in for a treat.
Oh man you weren't kidding! Normally as soon as I hear the word 'casserole' I'm turned off but this stuff was incredible! It took a lot of self-control to not eat the entire dish.

Fried Chicken. Sooo good.

Corn soup and grilled cheese.

We went to Sam's and they had samples of Mad Dog wings. So that's what we're having tonight!

I'm making chipotle pepper chicken chili. WHOO!

Good thing the Doc will be working tonight! HA!

Perogies!

Some steak

Perogies!
I LOVE perogies.

For me, I stopped for a little PF Changs tonight after Christmas Shopping. Went a little overboard with the Banana Spring Rolls.

Stir fry shrimp and wonton soup.

I LOVE perogies.

For me, I stopped for a little PF Changs tonight after Christmas Shopping. Went a little overboard with the Banana Spring Rolls.

Had no idea what perogies were until my gf introduced me to them. We always get the Potato and Cheddar ones, fry them up in butter and sprinkle some parmesan cheese. I can house em.

On the run takeout Chinese, we were out doing a little shopping before the madness of Black Friday kicks off and needed something quick and easy.

Home made burgers tonight.

Frozen pizza. Red Baron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back