Ohio & Michigan Signup - 2016 THP Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up.. Team Michigan has enough entries for Regional Rivalry Ohio vs. Michigan to field a full team with time to spare. Think of this an unofficial polling.. I know there was some concern early on. Good luck to all that entered. It is gonna be a fun one.

I know it was mentioned, even joked about, but once dates announced I don't think there was ever a doubt.

And pretty good odds at making the team!

Under 3 hours to go.
I understand a little bit of work has to be done to signup but if you really want in this event bad enough i have faith you will find a way.
I only have 3 captains picks...i cant "save" everyone so your best odds are right here right NOW

Get em in guys. Hope no one is counting on your vote only. That's tough only 3 choices out of all the Ohio guys.

I thought you had to link this thread in the tweet?

OK second tweet sent with the correct link.

Gonna be a tough wait. Only good news is the odds are pretty good compared to other THP events!

Get em in guys. Hope no one is counting on your vote only. That's tough only 3 choices out of all the Ohio guys.
And did u get ur entry in too??

I can't wait to see who is selected as part of the Ohio and Michigan teams. Fingers crossed that I make the team. :fingers-crossed:

Capt 441, I volunteer to be your assistant captain. That has to help my odds, right?

And did u get ur entry in too??

Yeah, I got mine in.

I have some sort of "outdoor playhouse" blueprints in my back pocket. If it comes to that :). (Kidding) (or am I :))

Yeah, I got mine in.

I have some sort of "outdoor playhouse" blueprints in my back pocket. If it comes to that :). (Kidding) (or am I :))
Excellent
I can't wait to see who is selected as part of the Ohio and Michigan teams. Fingers crossed that I make the team. :fingers-crossed:

Capt 441, I volunteer to be your assistant captain. That has to help my odds, right?
No ass cap needed

Just about 1 hour!!!

I can't wait. My fingers are crossed to be a part of Team Michigan!

One hour left!!!

Excellent

No ass cap needed

You bought Depends instead?? I've heard of butthurt and buttplug but ass cap??? that's new to me. :laughing:

Pretty sure I called dibs if it was needed anyways hahahahaha

Hey aren't you a Captain in enough events already? J/k I will definitely take a seat to you being asst. capt. I'm your #1 fan. Remember?

Now I'm sweating in my pants. In my email I didn't add my Twitter handle but posted the tweet link. That count?

Or do I need a redo?

Had to skip outa work a little early but I'm entered :clap:

Now I'm sweating in my pants. In my email I didn't add my Twitter handle but posted the tweet link. That count?

Or do I need a redo?

I didn't see email the link in. I thought it was post a link to this thread in the tweet. Hope I did it right.

Hey aren't you a Captain in enough events already? J/k I will definitely take a seat to you being asst. capt. I'm your #1 fan. Remember?

I thought you had more fight in you than that froggert?!

Leaving for the capts house with a oreo pie in hand. Gotta give me some bonus points right? Just doesn't help the weight loss

Leaving for the capts house with a oreo pie in hand. Gotta give me some bonus points right? Just doesn't help the weight loss
#cheatday i suppose

#4 States, "If you sent a tweet, you must include your Twitter handle."

Could negate my bonus entry.

Man you would think I'm being paranoid. Lol. My daughter said what dad.

Rob playing dirty. I can respect that.

#DairyQueenGiftCardIsInTheMail

I didn't see email the link in. I thought it was post a link to this thread in the tweet. Hope I did it right.

Oh bubba

4. Send an email in to contests at thehackersparadise.com
You must include your full name
You must include your forum name
You must include your handicap (as of today)
If you sent a tweet, you must include your Twitter handle
You must also answer these two questions and the answers can be found on THP Radio.
Corey Consuegra spoke about hot dog toppings, what did he say?
Michael Vrska spoke about when the Cubs would win the world series, when did he say?
Please include the link to the thread you started.

Still time to fix it

haha this might have been the most involved and stressful entry I've done so far.

haha this might have been the most involved and stressful entry I've done so far.

I read over my email 10 times and I just went to my sent mail to check everything again. #paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back