Calling all Carolinians

Seems like a few first timers (to local gatherings) going to be a great time seeing old friends and making some new ones

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still IN!!

Still in as well. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys (and seeing if my tee game is worth a crap at all).

I love that course. What a great test it is.
This just reminds me of much I need to open an office in the Pinehurst area!!!!

Anyone else interested in Dormie club on January 3rd? I will call in the next few days to try and get a time need to get a good estimate of number of people

Anyone else interested in Dormie club on January 3rd? I will call in the next few days to try and get a time need to get a good estimate of number of people

Wish I could join you all. We will be traveling back from Florida that day. Next time.

Still in for Dormie as well.

Might be up for a round this weekend if the weather cooperates, if anyone wants to play.

Have fun guys!!! I'm well south of the border enjoying a balmy summer or I'd try to join. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm still in...

As of now I am still in

I'm still in as well, anyone object to me bringing my son? he's a great kid and a good golfer.

I'm still in as well, anyone object to me bringing my son? he's a great kid and a good golfer.
Not at all he is a great guy.
Just a quick note for everyone as well apparently the golf swing is hereditary. He has an amazing swing.

​I love watching kids play golf.

Thanks guys, I'll let him know.

He's the same age as I am ;). He is a good stick that is for sure. I think he may have even beat the old man last time out ;)

You kids and your golf swings that require no effort......

And Stay off my lawn!!!!!!!

I could use a lesson or two. My last coach went into corporate sales.
You kids and your golf swings that require no effort......

And Stay off my lawn!!!!!!!

Ask Joel he is a great teacher as well as builder if not him I can hook you up with my guy

I've been through 3 instructors in the last 3 years. Once they try to fix my golf swing a few times, they end up moving away just to get away from this monstrosity.

He's the same age as I am ;). He is a good stick that is for sure. I think he may have even beat the old man last time out ;)

​I didn't picture that.

When I get back from enjoying the summer, I had planned on getting in touch with Joel to set up the P-X shaft. I'll ask about lessons as well.
Ask Joel he is a great teacher as well as builder if not him I can hook you up with my guy

You just need to travel to Raleigh ;)

The last time I went North, I lost all ability to swing a club for years and still don't have the game I used to have. I made the mistake of going to Campbell for lessons and they teach Stack and Tilt. I had a hell of a wedge and short iron game, but couldn't hit anything else. Everyone was impressed that I could hit a low spinning sand wedge into the green until they saw me with a 5 iron in my hands.........

Worst mistake I've ever made. I was shooting mid to high 80's every round and decided to try to get better. I haven't shot consistently in the 80's since I took my first lesson. Now I think too much over the ball and my swing feels way too mechanical and I can't seem to get out of that, even 5 years later.

The last time I went North, I lost all ability to swing a club for years and still don't have the game I used to have. I made the mistake of going to Campbell for lessons and they teach Stack and Tilt. I had a hell of a wedge and short iron game, but couldn't hit anything else. Everyone was impressed that I could hit a low spinning sand wedge into the green until they saw me with a 5 iron in my hands.........

Worst mistake I've ever made. I was shooting mid to high 80's every round and decided to try to get better. I haven't shot consistently in the 80's since I took my first lesson. Now I think too much over the ball and my swing feels way too mechanical and I can't seem to get out of that, even 5 years later.
Just come up we will fix it :)

Back