Pancake vs Waffle

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

I can't pick. They are both just too good.

Pancakes. I like both, but I do have a preference.

I'm a big fan of both, but I choose waffle. With a waffle, there are little pockets to store the topping, be it syrup, fruit, yogurt or other.

Waffles, the butter and syrup doesn't slide off like with pancakes.

I can get down with both, but I usually side with pancakes. IHOP used to have cornmeal pancakes that were absolutely ridiculous!

Waffle...all day, every day.

Resort Waffles can't be beat!

Pancakes all day every day!

Waffle. Chicken & Waffle > Chicken & Pancake.

Waffles.

Pancakes only when there are no waffles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally a waffle guy but if the pancakes are more griddle cakes with some char then pancakes all day long.

This is a really tough choice for me because when done well both are really great! When done poorly both are equally disappointing. For me it is a Pancake, moist, fluffy, slightly chewy and tangy made with buttermilk covered in good butter topped with sour cherries and real maple syrup.

I like both, but I'd choose pancakes over waffles. Seems to me, a lot of time, people can't make waffles correctly. They either too soft, almost like a pancake or to hard and you can't barely cut it with a fork. With pancakes, just flip when start to see the bubbles on top and you're good to go!

Waffle!!!

Ever heard of a pancake cone for ice cream??? BOOM! <mic drop>

I love both. If I have to pick one I pick waffles. If done right with the crispy outside and soft middle they are just so perfect.

I think you are missing a very important contender. French Toast! Beats both. However between the two it would be waffles.

Waffle House waffle

Waffles over pancakes whenever that choice exists.

I'm a pancake guy for sure. I like waffles, but something about the flaky goodness of a perfect pancake is just awesome.

waffles everyday... unless they are chocolate chip pancakes... but then I'd feel like crap all day

Really depends on what restaurant I'm at if not making them at home, I'll usually go with pancakes though. This was my birthday breakfast a few days ago.

a5f2e2aaa30dba0481a3bc9ca4194930.jpg

Back