Captain America Civil War [Trailer]

I don't know why but of all the super heros she is my least favorite!

It's better than so many of the Marvel movies. I'm including both of the Hulk disasters, the first 3 X-men movies. The shotty Punisher movies. Blade II and Blade Trinity. Both of the standalone Wolverine movies. Ironman 2&3. Thor 2. Avengers 2 was not great. I think it's better than Antman as well. The last four Spiderman movies are unfortunate. I'm confused how there have been three Fantastic Four movies. I'm probably forgetting a bunch.

To me, the only Marvel movies that can stand near it are Ironman, Avengers, X-men First Class, Days of Future Past, Deadpool, Spider-man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Big Hero 6.[/QUOTE]

I liked X2 a bit, but it has been years since I have seen it but those would be my favorites in some order. I always forget Big Hero 6 was a marvel entity.

yup. I forgot Daredevil and Elktra
At the time, I thought anything with Jennifer Garner was good. What was the name of that TV series she was in when she was a spy?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

At the time, I thought anything with Jennifer Garner was good. What was the name of that TV series she was in when she was a spy?

Alias.

Lol, thanks. I really can't remember if it was actually any good or not.

I never really watched it, but my mother and sister loved it. Also remember that is where Bradley Cooper got his start.

I never really watched it, but my mother and sister loved it. Also remember that is where Bradley Cooper got his start.
I forgot he was in that.

Silly me.. I thought captain america was transported in time and was in the civil war... That sounds MORE interesting

Lol, thanks. I really can't remember if it was actually any good or not.

JJ Abrams created it. Therefore, it was spectacular.

Loved the new trailer. I still need to see Deadpool.

Loved the new trailer. I still need to see Deadpool.
Deadpool is a hilarious/great/first-rate movie.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It's better than so many of the Marvel movies. I'm including both of the Hulk disasters, the first 3 X-men movies. The shotty Punisher movies. Blade II and Blade Trinity. Both of the standalone Wolverine movies. Ironman 2&3. Thor 2. Avengers 2 was not great. I think it's better than Antman as well. The last four Spiderman movies are unfortunate. I'm confused how there have been three Fantastic Four movies. I'm probably forgetting a bunch.

To me, the only Marvel movies that can stand near it are Ironman, Avengers, X-men First Class, Days of Future Past, Deadpool, Spider-man, Guardians of the Galaxy and Big Hero 6.

Iron Man 3 was pretty fantastic. X-Men is the reason we have the modern superhero move and Spiderman 2 was better then 1.

Iron Man 3 was pretty fantastic. X-Men is the reason we have the modern superhero move and Spiderman 2 was better then 1.

Iron Man 3 would have been better if Pepper died. Or, they recasted her and Paltrow wasn't in it.

Iron Man 3 would have been better if Pepper died. Or, they recasted her and Paltrow wasn't in it.

Shocker, you have issues with tall women.

I do like Ironman 3. Just not enough Ironman. Too much Tony Stark. I can handle the argument that it should be on the top shelf.

Spider-man 2 is ruined by Kirsten Dunst's "doorway" monologue. Up to that point, it was fantastic.

X-men is alright. It hasn't aged well, in my opinion. X2 was a strong ok and X-men 3 was garbage.

I do like Ironman 3. Just not enough Ironman. Too much Tony Stark. I can handle the argument that it should be on the top shelf.

Spider-man 2 is ruined by Kirsten Dunst's "doorway" monologue. Up to that point, it was fantastic.

X-men is alright. It hasn't aged well, in my opinion. X2 was a strong ok and X-men 3 was garbage.

Anything Brett Ratner makes is garbage. It's kind of a written rule.

Anything Brett Ratner makes is garbage. It's kind of a written rule.
Well, not EVERYTHING. Horrible Bosses 1&2 were funny. And the first season of Prison Break was fantastic. But for a long career, that's not a lot of qualities.

Just saw the new trailer, I'm pretty pumped for this one to come out. I know nothing about who is on who's side though.

You shut your mouth.

You shut your mouth.

I apologize for nothing, except for the producer who decided she would make a good fit for the role. They'd apologize, but they're too busy swimming in the giant piles of money the movie made.

I apologize for nothing, except for the producer who decided she would make a good fit for the role. They'd apologize, but they're too busy swimming in the giant piles of money the movie made.
I'm going to punch you in your throat.

I'm going to punch you in your throat.

Wow you guys REALLY liked her in that role. You guys have terrible taste.

Edit: obvious sarcasm

She was good in that role.

Dont hate.

Back