DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's travel softball team is having a 4 man scramble and I'm looking for a fourth to fill out a team:

c2efc3c4d9d23567f9d86152a4b5866b.jpg

April 22 is a Friday and Winchester is a bit of a hike for some of you guys here, but if you're interested and can swing it let me know. Sooner is always better so I can get signed up and guarantee the spot. Rock Harbor is a good track plus you get to drink beer!

The rain should have held off today. I had planned on playing Waverly Woods. Any of y'all up for playing 9 there some morning in the latter half of this week? Let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My daughter's travel softball team is having a 4 man scramble and I'm looking for a fourth to fill out a team:

c2efc3c4d9d23567f9d86152a4b5866b.jpg

April 22 is a Friday and Winchester is a bit of a hike for some of you guys here, but if you're interested and can swing it let me know. Sooner is always better so I can get signed up and guarantee the spot. Rock Harbor is a good track plus you get to drink beer!

Sure I'll play dude. Good cause, bit of a hike for me but I'll make it a day.

Sure I'll play dude. Good cause, bit of a hike for me but I'll make it a day.
Sweet. Welcome to the squad!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ok ... I know everyone is excited about the RR .... but this thread is getting quite. What's everyone doing this week? The weather in the middle of the week is looking great so I will be practicing till the sun goes down on Wed & Thur most likely. If anyone wants to get in a late afternoon round this week, let me know.

Ok ... I know everyone is excited about the RR .... but this thread is getting quite. What's everyone doing this week? The weather in the middle of the week is looking great so I will be practicing till the sun goes down on Wed & Thur most likely. If anyone wants to get in a late afternoon round this week, let me know.
I'm up here this week, but can't do afternoons, only mornings (to end at 13:00)

I'm planning a range session Thur. Goal is to play sat at Andrews since it's the last chance I will have to pick up my visitor pass without having to go thru a hassle of getting in base before the end of the month.

I'm up here this week, but can't do afternoons, only mornings (to end at 13:00)

What area are you staying in?

I'm planning a range session Thur. Goal is to play sat at Andrews since it's the last chance I will have to pick up my visitor pass without having to go thru a hassle of getting in base before the end of the month.

I haven't been to Andrew's in forever it seems ... the early 90's. Yikes I'm old!

Anyone in the RVA looking to get in an afternoon round Wednesday or Thursday? New Kent, Brickshire, Viniterra, Brookwoods? Around 2pm. I'm leaning towards Brickshire. Curious to see the conditions.

Catonsville

I might see if I can swing Thursday AM. Would Timbers work for you, I can use it as a competition shop :D

Mark O'livero (Wilson Rep IS IN THE HOUSE)

Has a bag full of Wilson Goodies, and is talking dates for Demo Day...Stay tuned!!

Will be some practice for sure this week. Hopefully a round in between the rain this weekend. May be some top golf as well. Buddy is recovering from shoulder surgery, and can only do half-3/4 swings. Top golf seems to be a good fit for him to still be able to have some sort of competition until he's able to take full swings.

I haven't been to Andrew's in forever it seems ... the early 90's. Yikes I'm old!

Not missing anything. I only play there 10-15 times a year at the most. I have a group of people from my navy days that play there every week. Gives me a chance to play with them and get some competition golf in

I might see if I can swing Thursday AM. Would Timbers work for you, I can use it as a competition shop :D
Yeah, that works. :) Let me know!

Tomorrow. I've been blessed with bachelorhood until Wed. Wednesday and Thursday are out for me due to kids activities.

Anyone know Montgomery County aeration schedule? I guess I could call the course, but then I'd have to talk to a person :)

Anyone know Montgomery County aeration schedule? I guess I could call the course, but then I'd have to talk to a person :)
I seem to recall Blue Mash saying they were doing it last week, but I could be wrong. We did it in stages starting last Sunday, FWIW. I think most courses are doing it last week and this.

I actually sucked it up and call Little Bennett. They did a verticut last week, so that should heal pretty quickly.

Anyone in the Hagerstown area in this thread? I find myself down there visiting friends every couple of months and I'm wondering what the golf options are in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back