The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first round in 6 months will be a skins game at Poppy Ridge on Sunday. Hoping the rust isn't too thick and my bunker game is on point.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Enjoy! Those bunkers are actually nice to hit out of, but stay out of the rough!

My wife would feed it and give it a bowl of warm milk.......

43f88cc40aaddbaa9bbc6e046ff3cebc.jpg

Some this is apparently taken in JBs neck of the woods.

Hello Kitty

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Holy crap. That is where we are also

I am SOOO glad I read this, so now I know it's fake. Because if I thought it was real, the dogs were peeing in the house. Eff that!
I was told it had also appeared on some archery forum some time back.

Wait. Not everything on Facebook is true?

My wife would feed it and give it a bowl of warm milk.......

Toss it a ball of yarn, that should keep it occupied for a few hours.

Sadly, it's probably a "tame" cat and was posted by someone to get everyone up in a frenzy.

That is the downside of 'social media'. Idiots like this who post that stuff and then you get government officials (police or fish/game whatever) out there expending resources trying to chase it down. They should be liable for whatever costs are incurred for their attempt at being funny. Late last year the same kinda thing was going around Milwaukee where they thought a lion (i know stupid right?) was wandering around Milwaukee county... Pretty sure it took a week before they figured it out it was a hoax and people could relax.

is it Beer:30 yet?

There's definitely a joke in there about a beer truck slamming into a chips truck…

There's definitely a joke in there about a beer truck slamming into a chips truck…
Imagine if it had been a pretzel truck...

So I type an email to a coworker with a swear word in it (rhymes with basshole) and my Lotus Notes spell check underlines it as misspelled. I figure better safe than sorry and change it to @$$hole and Lotus Notes leaves it be. Ok then…

So I type an email to a coworker with a swear word in it (rhymes with basshole) and my Lotus Notes spell check underlines it as misspelled. I figure better safe than sorry and change it to @$$hole and Lotus Notes leaves it be. Ok then…

Wait a minute...there's actually another entity out there still using Lotus Notes?

Wait a minute...there's actually another entity out there still using Lotus Notes?

That was my first thought too :)

I work for the government. We just upgraded from our rotary phones in the fall…

LotusNotes Hahahahahahahahaha. Sorry. I'm done now.

I didn't think was even a product still.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Do you still have a dot matrix printer and mimiograph machine too? Wowza

Word is my Grandmother only has days/weeks left with us. It's been quite the journey with her. I've mentioned here a few times that she was diagnosed with Dementia a few years ago. She is now not able to swallow very well and is having a hard time eating and taking her meds because of this. She is now falling to the right a lot so the assisted living home is not letting her have dinner in a normal chair she has to eat in her recliner to help hold her up. Sounds like this weekend when we get together for Easter, maybe the last family get together we have with her.

In the end I know it'll be best for her and us, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal eith.

So the guy I tried to offer a better price offer yesterday who thought he'd sell contacted saying he'd take my offer. I feel like he should pay now... I mean my price was good yesterday. Today he should include free shipping and the price reduction I proposed.... Or maybe I should just say no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruh roh creating a family calender to track everything online this wont bode well when all my golf trips are in 1 place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back