The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Just got back from a workout after a very long day. Allowed me to blow off some steam.

The weight is tricking off, just gotta get back into the exercise/workout routine.

No P90x this time around?

IT was insanity, I may get back into that, Laura has something she ordered awhile back (cant recall the name) she wants me to try, Im trying to get over a cold which will make things easier thats for sure

Cold r the Topia crud?

IT was insanity, I may get back into that, Laura has something she ordered awhile back (cant recall the name) she wants me to try, Im trying to get over a cold which will make things easier thats for sure

I've been mixing in a few of the workouts this week. However I'm coming down with something as well which takes the motivation away.

This week started off good, but the past two days have sucked. For some reason I have had no motivation. Work has been terrible the past couple of days and I am sure that has been part of it. Whatever the case I need to kick it in gear over the weekend.

I really need to not check the scale mid-week.

Playing some sim golf in about an hour, then must get to gym hard today and tomorrow!

Did a round of insanity three years ago and loved it. Lost a ton of weight. Then started to eat junk and gained it all back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did cycle this morning with some flexibilty work

Oatmeal with pb for breakfast and now snacking on an apple

Eating raw spinach and asian turkey burger no bun.
At least the burger is nice and spicy.

Stress has caused me to not eat much the past few days, hope this shows up on the scale!

Big run tomorrow morning. Going for ten.

Three work outs this week ... 2400+ calories expended! Go team 1!

I killed it this week .... and usually post in the weight loss thread but I'll save it for Monday

I killed it this week .... and usually post in the weight loss thread but I'll save it for Monday

Awesome work keep it going!

Back from the gym. Back and arms day, Sucks almost as much as leg day.
Wall sit curls to burpees to planks no rest between. Then repeat 3 times. Suck suck suck.

My workout today is shoveling snow. 2 hrs down and halfway there!

How many feet of snow?
In Buffalo we got nuttin

The weight is tricking off, just gotta get back into the exercise/workout routine.

I just did my first workout of a new program called Metabolic Aftershock. 20 minutes three times a week, so the time investment is minimal. It's supposed to keep burning fat for 24-48 hours afterwards. The science behind it seems solid. I know that 2 hours later I still feel like my body temp is elevated and I feel like I'm sweating even though I'm not - if that makes sense. I'll let everyone know how this works after another few weeks.

After this first workout it hit me how out of shape I am! We'll get there slowly but surely.

Good news is I drank no pop this week - mostly water. And no after-dinner snacking which is HUGE for me. I've got my wife convinced that the money we'll save on soda will pay for more golf

How many feet of snow?
In Buffalo we got nuttin

Hard to tell with all the drifts. I was walking in some areas where it was up to my thighs, and i'm 5'11. I'm on the border of the 20-30 inch range, but it's still coming down. Spend about 2 hours shoveling already. Going to head back out shortly for round 2

Nice work grins.

I just did day 1 of beachbodys 21 day fix. It beat me down lol. Basically a less intense version of insanity without Shaun T screaming at ya. Gonna keep it going and see what happens

Nice work grins.

I just did day 1 of beachbodys 21 day fix. It beat me down lol. Basically a less intense version of insanity without Shaun T screaming at ya. Gonna keep it going and see what happens
Get that 6-pack going dude.

Back