Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Wore my Chase polo Monday in Southern California. Very pleased how it kept me cool. Looked great with the Puma pants. Couldn't be happier.

Wore my Chase polo Monday in Southern California. Very pleased how it kept me cool. Looked great with the Puma pants. Couldn't be happier.
Yep. I've been wearing my Linksoul jacket to work this week and have my Linksoul polo on today. All good stuff.

Yep. I've been wearing my Linksoul jacket to work this week and have my Linksoul polo on today. All good stuff.

I've been wearing the clothes received from them more at work then the golf course. So comfy.

The program offers some nice changes but it costs more too, the minimum rate is $50-$100 per month. It would be great to be able to return stuff and have more input to what you get but @$75 per month is out of my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'm planning on cancelling SP4 after this next box. I feel like I'm better off catching sales online or just checking Ross, Marshall's or similar stores for sales. It's a nice concept, but is a bit too restrictive for my liking.

Honestly, I'm planning on cancelling SP4 after this next box. I feel like I'm better off catching sales online or just checking Ross, Marshall's or similar stores for sales. It's a nice concept, but is a bit too restrictive for my liking.

This months box will be my last. Just have TOO much clothing now.

The program offers some nice changes but it costs more too, the minimum rate is $50-$100 per month. It would be great to be able to return stuff and have more input to what you get but @$75 per month is out of my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure I quite follow. Don't you set your budget, they send you stuff, you send what you don't like back, and then pay for what you keep? Could be as low as $50.

Not sure I quite follow. Don't you set your budget, they send you stuff, you send what you don't like back, and then pay for what you keep? Could be as low as $50.
I'm not sure in understand it either. I couldn't find anything to explain pricing so I started the signup process to figure it out. You come to a page where you choose your pricing. There were like 6 options. The lowest option was $50-100 (1-3 items in your box), the most was like $600-$800. I think the price varies each month - within your designated price range - depending on what is included and what you agree to take. I think you might be looking at receiving a single item each month to get the price at $50.

I'm not sure in understand it either. I couldn't find anything to explain pricing so I started the signup process to figure it out. You come to a page where you choose your pricing. There were like 6 options. The lowest option was $50-100 (1-3 items in your box), the most was like $600-$800. I think the price varies each month - within your designated price range - depending on what is included and what you agree to take. I think you might be looking at receiving a single item each month to get the price at $50.
I looked more into it and it is just like Trunk club but for golf, you go through and work with a stylist to determine your style and set your budget, how often you want "lockers", if you want a shoe only locker once a year, and preferences, from there you will be sent items every month within your budget, They will precharge your card the amount that your "Locker" costs. From there you will try on everything sent to you, and return what doesn't fit/what you don't like, and they will return the cost of those items to you... It is literally the same as trunk club but for golf. these items will be from the newest lines and full price vs Short Par 4 is older styles marked down because of that.

I have one or two months left of 50% off and will ride that out then I'm out

I have one or two months left of 50% off and will ride that out then I'm out

I think I'm with you. While I have enjoyed this quite a bit, there is just not enough variety for me. I have way too many polos now, not enough shorts, pants, etc.

I think I'm with you. While I have enjoyed this quite a bit, there is just not enough variety for me. I have way too many polos now, not enough shorts, pants, etc.

Same boat. But I have no complaints over using the service. Have gotten some good stuff, Linksoul shorts, 2 Linksoul Shirts, Adidas polo, Chase 54 polo, UA 1/4 zip, socks and Adidas Beanie. So I will leave without any 2nd thoughts once my 50% stuff ends.

Same boat. But I have no complaints over using the service. Have gotten some good stuff, Linksoul shorts, 2 Linksoul Shirts, Adidas polo, Chase 54 polo, UA 1/4 zip, socks and Adidas Beanie. So I will leave without any 2nd thoughts once my 50% stuff ends.

Exactly, I do think it is worth the $$,and I have definitely gotten some good stuff, stuff I probably would never have bought myself, which I like. Its just I haven't gotten enough different things. I have been doing this since June of last year and I had a polo in every box except one.

I have 4 items I kept of the 6 I got. I like the service and concept but just lacking in other stuff for me.

1/3 of the responders to that ad seem to enjoy it so, with that, I'd say it's a fail. It sounds like closeout merchandise.

1/3 of the responders to that ad seem to enjoy it so, with that, I'd say it's a fail. It sounds like closeout merchandise.
And it may be that. But i think the scope of what this is gets lost sometimes. Its $45/month for items that retail for much higher (yes i understand they may be from prior releases and on sale now) but its going to best suit someone who doesnt want to take the time or doesnt have the time to go shopping and bargain hunt. Me personally, i dont have the free time to walk around the stores alone and find deals like this. I want to try new brands and styles and build a wardrobe without spending a lot of time doing so. This is perfect for what i want it to be

For me it has not been a fail. Not even close really. But that's fine, some people will think it is, and others will see more value in it. I highlighted some things I've received in my 3 months and am more than pleased.

For me it has not been a fail. Not even close really. But that's fine, some people will think it is, and others will see more value in it. I highlighted some things I've received in my 3 months and am more than pleased.

i agree. Definitely not a fail and it's a great service for what it's about. From,the boxes people have shown from before I joined there were numerous good items from good lines regardless of what release they were from.

For me I have a bunch if polos and was hoping to add some pants and shorts.

I have had 2 boxes so far. Liked both boxes. For me its a time thing. No way i have an extra 2 hours to go shopping for clothes. Would rather spend that time on the course.

I'm waiting on my 1 shipment after seeing the reviews & figured I'd give it a shot for a month or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's a good service overall, however a couple things could improve.

1. I feel they really do just through stuff in boxes. I like Linksoul but if I'm looking for "athletic" I wouldn't classify that as. And that has been 1/2 of the items with adidas being the other. Plus, I have had 7 boxes and only one item out of them all was a bottom, pants the other 13 are tops. Could balance that out a bit.

2. I had to return an exact same item they already sent me. And they've sent two items that were not my measurements.

Little things like this make the service a bit wishy washy in my opinion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Really like the majority of what I have gotten but I am thinking after the next two months and my 50% off codes have run out I am done. Just starting to get way to many golf clothes.

Back