The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

CJ, if we get paired for purgatory, are you gonna need to walk it off a couple times? Id rather have a cart partner who rides the whole time :)

Dang man, not like that.

Dang man, not like that.

You have to admit, no matter how mad you were, with CJ around it's impossible to be mad for more than 10 seconds lol

You have to admit, no matter how mad you were, with CJ around it's impossible to be mad for more than 10 seconds lol

Oh no doubt. I wasn't even that mad. We were having to wait every shot anyway, figured I'd take a little stroll lol

CJ is a foursomes dream. The commentary alone is amazing. NBC should replace Johnny Miller and sign CJ.

CJ, if we get paired for purgatory, are you gonna need to walk it off a couple times? Id rather have a cart partner who rides the whole time :)
Unless my golf game forces me to need some alone time with my thoughts...

I can't wait to find out my groups!

This si going to be such an awesome weekend. And my first time meeting any THP'ers. I'm super excited/anxious!

Can't believe how close we're getting!

37 people for the Sunday round is all sorts of amazing. Never doubt the power of THPers joining forces.

I got to say, I'm pretty exited about this!

$130 to play 2 fantastic looking courses with some of the best people I know?

Amazing!

Will groupings for these two rounds be announced within a week or so? Just looking to finalize travel plans and arrange child care plans

Will groupings for these two rounds be announced within a week or so? Just looking to finalize travel plans and arrange child care plans

He's turning in numbers today so we might know tonight.

With Mike a little busy in California, I have a feeling we may not hear anything for a little while!

With Mike a little busy in California, I have a feeling we may not hear anything for a little while!

Oh I understand. Not asking if we will know today. Just curious as to when we will know. I guess I'm just a little too excited for this

Race Day Sunday in Indy! Check the spoiler!!
Spoiler

I will be in town, and wondering if anyone is up for this!! Let's do it!

I am in Indy this weekend, what do you have in mind?

Shoot me a PM.

I am in Indy this weekend, what do you have in mind?

Shoot me a PM.

I'm thinking Keygan, maybe Jason, someone in Indy area makes this a fearsome foursome for some pre-invitational eyeballing.

I'm thinking Keygan, maybe Jason, someone in Indy area makes this a fearsome foursome for some pre-invitational eyeballing.

I like the sounds of this!! Count me in!

Back