The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everything is ok!

Yup, just a small attack (if there is such a thing). But I came real close to punching my ticket for a dirt nap a few years ago. I was intubated and spent a couple days on a respirator in a medically induced sleep.

I don't take any chances and when I couldn't catch my breath, and chest and back got tight, and my inhaler wasn't doing the trick 911 was called.
Very embarrassing, but no big deal.

I assume you mean priority mail. Does not guarantee 2 day fwiw. Not a great system but priority for the money is hard to beat that 2-4 days.

Baltimore to NY is not far. I gt it if it is going between a few states but the time taken is a joke.

The vice president of the company I work for and I just got into a shouting match because he accused of passing the buck and not micromanaging an order for my customer that the president of the company delivered.

Surprise - I got into an argument.
I am shocked.

I am so confused
Trying to get to ten posts. I must have missed something as to why though . . .

Finally hooked up my new DirecTV Genie and now with it and my 2 HD-DVR's I don't have enough tuners to support my Whole Home DVR service. Sunday visit from the DirecTV guy scheduled.

Although being able to record 9 shows is going to be epic.
Being able to is awesome! Hope you never have to!

9 shows? I don't think even smalls could pull that off.
Taylor is right, only eight for Google Fiber!

I get he could, and has.
Wish! Actually, never came close. Recorded four at a time once, when two shows ran one minute past the hour and two other shows started at the top of the hour. Wish shows wouldn't do that!

I wish there was a reset button for life sometimes. Lol, a buddy told me recently to Get off the cross somebody somewhere needs the wood to stay warm. I hope he's right.

If you are going to sell a car that's been in a massive collision and has a "rebuilt" status why not disclose that prior to me driving out to look at it? Don't be surprised when I low-ball you due to this nice change of circumstances.

Well that's some BS. I hate dishonest sellers of anything.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Chipped windshield on a brand effin new car. SO PISSED

In Florida that is a free replacement.

Ugh. In Oklahoma is a big ole eff you to the owner.

60 bucks down the drain Monday getting it patched.

So this morning we are having a low key family morning. Kids are in the back yard. I look out, and there is a foursome near our house. Three of them are at their balls. The fourth is showing his balls. As in urinating by a single tree right in the middle of the course between two fairways for everyone to see. He's doing this not 30 yards from our yard. While my wife is deflecting all the "what is he doing?" questions, I call the course and report this jackass to the clubhouse. They said they would send out a PA to kick him off the course.

Unbelievable. It was barely past 9am and we live on the second hole. God knows what he'd been drinking up to that point to think this was a good idea.

Today is a great day. No rants yet, which really bugs me ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Days like today make me wonder why I play golf, why spend the money and time. There are very few people In this town that put in more work then I do at the range and I just suck so much.

Golf is so frustrating.

Days like today make me wonder why I play golf, why spend the money and time. There are very few people In this town that put in more work then I do at the range and I just suck so much.

Golf is so frustrating.

Keep your head up dude. Its a grind, it truly is, improvement in this game will warp and wreck your mind as it can seem so fleeting at times, but then when something finally starts to click, all the frustration goes away. The work will pay off dude, may not be today or tomorrow, but it will pay off.

Golf is so frustrating.

I felt this way 10 days ago. I went out and played 36 yesterday, found whatever it was that I had lost and now I have the itch again.
Chin up man, this game is a B sometimes but it'll come around.

If you're flying on a regional jet, WTH are you doing trying to bring your regular sized roller bag on board?

TW golf shoes are my rant.

When Will I learn?

#bloodyankles

Last edited:

When Will I learn?

#bloodyankles

Thats ridiculous. I was called crazy for saying the obvious...Except by you that had the same issue.

When Will I learn?

#bloodyankles

After seeing your ankles at the MC last year, I'm not sure why you didn't burn those when you got home. Its looks to be a terrible tongue design..

When Will I learn?

#bloodyankles

I learned this after one round with them last year. Just not my thing.

Thats ridiculous. I was called crazy for saying the obvious...Except by you that had the same issue.
Best part from today, on the range, GolferGal looking at me and saying, "Do you really still think those are comfortable?"
After seeing your ankles at the MC last year, I'm not sure why you didn't burn those when you got home. Its looks to be a terrible tongue design..
Im a slave to fashion. (If wearing orthotics is fashion?)

Im a slave to fashion. (If wearing orthotics is fashion?)
I am too, but not when it looks like someone took a weed-eater to my ankles...:alien:

One Saturday from leaving for Indy and two from a three day awesome-fest of golf, and I've done something to my right elbow. It feels like tennis elbow. I must not be extending properly or something. Shot a lousy 92 and struggled with several shots because of the pain. I can lay off and let it heal, but I needed to practice for Indy. D*(%&*#)+^@&*$T:banghead:

My father had 2 heart attacks yesterday and had to be air ambulance'd from northern BC to Vancouver for treatment. The doctors and nurses that saved his life were all amazing. The residents and student doctors that have been in and out to see him since are driving me *!#!@cking nuts with their conflicting information and lack of sharing information with each other and the nurses.

My father had 2 heart attacks yesterday and had to be air ambulance'd from northern BC to Vancouver for treatment. The doctors and nurses that saved his life were all amazing. The residents and student doctors that have been in and out to see him since are driving me *!#!@cking nuts with their conflicting information and lack of sharing information with each other and the nurses.

Glad he's still around, sorry to hear about that, doctors can be frustrating some times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back