Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit some really great tee shots, including an 8 iron on a par 3 to 14'8" that won me a 4 week $40 closest to the pin prize; but my best shot was a punched 9 iron from the deep weeds 168 yards out after pull-hooking (the only real bad shot of my round) 3 wood off the tee. It left me with 68 yards and I hit a wedge to make-able putt range. I didn't roll it in, but having a par putt on that hole after that UGLY of a tee shot is where my game is improving the most.

Hit some really great tee shots, including an 8 iron on a par 3 to 14'8" that won me a 4 week $40 closest to the pin prize; but my best shot was a punched 9 iron from the deep weeds 168 yards out after pull-hooking (the only real bad shot of my round) 3 wood off the tee. It left me with 68 yards and I hit a wedge to make-able putt range. I didn't roll it in, but having a par putt on that hole after that UGLY of a tee shot is where my game is improving the most.

Nicely done Pete! That HCP will be coming down in no time. Keep at it bud, see ya in Indy in 2 short weeks. And I better see some of those amazing shots!

had a lot of shots today that may have been the SOTD on many other days but two get mention today. The first was on #2, a 600yd monster par 5. I yanked my drive into the fescue then hacked it out with an 8 Iron but it didnt go too far. Had 252 to to middle with a back pin into the breeze. Ball was sitting up in the rough so I took a whack with my 3Deep and found it sitting 12' from the pin. Missed the bird but thats ok. Second shot shot of the day was a 9i from 155 to 5' on the par 3, 11th. Made that bird :)

50 yard shot from the long grass after chunking tee shot on par 3 to about a foot. Tap-in par.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 foot putt to save par was the best for the round today.

I hit a low draw around a tree that worked out perfectly and helped set-up a birdie chance.

185yd knockdown 4 iron under an overhanging branch to 15 ft, drained a curving downhiller for birdie

I was playing cotton fields and on a short par 4 I hit the green with my drive. The ball released about 6 feet from the ball mark. This left me with a 35-40 foot putt for eagle - missed it but got birdie!!!!

No way!!! Nice Eagle

Nice shot Daniel! I hate that green. Haha. Not having to putt there is a treat.

During last nights round I found myself 158 out after my tee shot. I hit a nice easy 5 iron (short hitter) to 3'.

Stroked a nice easy slightly uphill putt for birdie..

Probably the 40 yard wedge shot I managed to stick to 4 feet out of knee high grass and bury the putt to save par. Not a good round yesterday, but that was a hell of a scramble!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

130 yards out put it to 2 feet for the bird

Hitting driver, 4 wood, 3 iron to a par 5 into the teeth of the wind today. Two putts for par. Had to take my hat off or the wind would have done it for me, and I had to put the brake on the Clicgear or it would have… left me.

I had a few great shots yesterday during my two rounds.

1) Drained a 30' downhill double breaking putt on the par 3 5th for a par save.
2) Hit the base of the pin out of a deep bunker for a tap in par on the par 3 9th.
3) 9i to 3' from 160 with a strong tailwind. Birdie made.

150yd punch 6i. Under the first tree and over the second. Finished about 12ft from the flag.

After taking a penalty, hit 3rd shot from 170 w/ 6i to 2 feet for a par.

Had a 10 yd chip in from the rough for a birdie today, first chip in for the year as well. Love those red numbers!

Using Tapatalk

130 yards out put it to 2 feet for the bird
I am going to add to this--overall, I had a bad round today where the worst stretch of 7 holes of my life. 4 penalty balls and a couple of bad bounces just killed my round. This hole was followed by 2 other birds. So after the terrible 7 holes start,3 birds in a row! this game is stupid :) I lipped out the 4th one or it would have been 4 in a row!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back