Cyber Monday Golf

I picked up some shoes on a flash sale thanksgiving night. Took a look Black Friday and didn't buy anything. Will take another look today and see what's up. Can't remember where but saw a good price on some ecco's that I liked. I bet this day leads to nothing.

I'm on the lookout for a good deal on a Clicgear 3.5 for my wife since she has asked for a decent push cart. So far the results seem mixed... I'll keep looking.

Let me know if you find anything. I'm wanting one too.

Arccos $199 on Amazon flash sale

Not going to even look at the deals. All of my "extra" money is dedicated to helping others at this time.

I have to admit that BOGO on Callaway PreOwned is pretty tempting......

I was feeling a bit off like something must be wrong with me that I don't see anything that excites me. I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one.

I think it's pretty much inevitable with how spread out these 'sales' are. Plus, especially when we're eyeballing golf gear, I'd say THPers have gotten quite savvy when it comes to getting the best deal possible. I look at the Callaway deals for example, and I really don't think it's that much different from their other deals they run the CPO. I thought about picking up a heavenwood for cheap cheap, but at the price they are going, it's probably cheaper to hit the bay or the marketplace here.

Sports Authority sells the ClicGear 3.5.

Here's their Online sale until 6PM: http://www.sportsauthority.com/home...hority-Exact&gclid=CNKV_eG9uMkCFQMJaQodLPMD2g

Looks like this is a winner - $164.99 with free shipping which is about ten bucks cheaper than Amazon for the same color (white/pink since it's for her). Amazon is annoying to shop at since their price varies depending on the color.

Another contender was the PGASS 25% off promo but this is better so I'm going for it. Thanks for the tip!

Other then Dick's Sporting Goods, I am pretty underwhelmed by the deals at all of the golf stores these last few days.

I actually "golfed out". Lately none of the new equipment has me excited to run out and buy it to test. Guess all the talk in the other threads about fittings and going with what works has brought me down a club ho level. Of course it's cold outside so it could be that too.

I did end up buying new shoes. Reg 199 on sale 149 with 30% off and free shipping. Other than that I don't see anything worth taking the plunge.

Callaway preowned. Anyone in need of fairway woods or hybrids, CYBERBOGO is hard to pass up. I couldn't resist. I have an X2 hot 5 wood and a 4 hybrid on the way for $87.00. I've been keeping an eye on the sales lately and nobody was even close to that price.

I ordered my Secret Santa gift today, not sure it was a Cyber Monday deal or not, but hopefully it'll make someone happy.

Not golf related but anyone ever order a Casper mattress and have thoughts on it? Most reviews I see are pretty positive.

I actually "golfed out". Lately none of the new equipment has me excited to run out and buy it to test. Guess all the talk in the other threads about fittings and going with what works has brought me down a club ho level. Of course it's cold outside so it could be that too.

That's my problem too...I've got clubs that were fitted for me that I hit well when my swing isn't wonky, and I've accumulated those accessories (Rangefinder, Push Cart, etc) that I wanted but weren't high up the list. Feels strange to be generally content with what I already have.

Doesn't seem like there are anything today

I bought a Titleist 913D2 9.5* with mitsbushi ahila x-stiff shaft in very good condition on CPO for $138. Theres a 20% off on the other brands on CPO.

I think part of the problem for me is that so many brands/items are permanently excluded from "sales" at the typical major golf stores and often those are brands that I am looking for - ends up being better to look on eBay where I tend to think that some smaller golf stores "get around" the manufacturer restrictions on discounting....

I did check out the 25% off PGA Superstore sale and Golfsmith matched the 25% off for a Cobra fairway wood that I bought for my son last Friday at only 15% off so I guess that was helpful.

The Clicgear deal at Sports Authority is great. Thought I did well last week with 20% off at Dick's but 25% is pretty good on those.

I still haven't sorted through the deals yet. Problem with every retailer having my email after ordering through them is having to sort through the 10+ emails of discounts and coupon codes to find anything worthwhile.

That's my problem too...I've got clubs that were fitted for me that I hit well when my swing isn't wonky, and I've accumulated those accessories (Rangefinder, Push Cart, etc) that I wanted but weren't high up the list. Feels strange to be generally content with what I already have.

Add me to that list. Until the F6+ is available to demo all clubs in my bag are safe. Would love to snag a 3.5+ cart while on sale but walking is not allowed at my two home courses.

Just need to throw new iLines on my clubs and they will be set to hibernate.

Nothing for me yet. None of the deals are better than what idis's typically available year around.

Back