THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Likely on the next few week to a month we'll be hearing more about sign ups. Which as you all know will be for 4 members of each team. The remaining 3 will come from Ron and myself.

Put it yourself in our shoes if you can. Would you pick you? Why?

Yes, I want to be on the team, moreover, for personal reasons, I need to be on the team. However, I am not going to suggest that my desire and need is any greater than the other contenders for the team. I think it clearly is obvious that we all genuinely want to be on the team. Yes, I genuinely want to experience the competition, the team connection, and to have fun. Again, I am quite sure that is true of all of us. Additionally, I am sure that all of us well make every effort to bring our best game. So with most factors being even, why would I pick me? I have had the opportunity and pleasure in local outings to see the games of my potential partners. As a result, I am quite sure that I will have at least two or three teammates where our games will mesh. Partners with strengths that will accommodate my weaknesses and the converse. We will create the perfect storm to victory. I have experienced being that perfect storm and we wrecked havoc. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and I want to be that perfect storm again.

PGA show is over and logs of events approaching. Getting excited for the selection process to start for this event.

Reading thru the thread there is some good excitement from both sides

Came back from the PGA Show excited to share what I saw and learned.

But just as much excites as I know it brings us one week closer to finding out about the team selections.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Came back from the PGA Show excited to share what I saw and learned.

But just as much excites as I know it brings us one week closer to finding out about the team selections.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

And the tension continues to mount.......can't believe how much I want to part of this one!!

And the tension continues to mount.......can't believe how much I want to part of this one!!
You and me both buddy...and about 2 dozen other guys :D

Anyone going to the Golf Show this weekend at the Dulles Expo? I think I'm dragging the wife along on Saturday.

I don't think there's any way to say this without sounding like whining. And that's certainly not what I am trying to do.

To me THP's core (not everything, but at it's heart) is

-Unbiased reviews by real people
-Community (and all that entails)
-Expierence

THP does an outstanding job of trying to spread that expeirence to everybody... all skill levels, ages, genders. Giving normal people expierences that either didn't exist before, or that regularly they would have no shot of having access to (including my british open bag...no way I could ever afford that).

I've never been to a THP event before. Not because I didn't want to... But because schedule, life cirmstances, and mostly budget didn't allow me to. This being in my own backyard is probably the best chance I'll have.

So what I mean to say is: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEESE pick me!!!! Pick me... PLEEEEEEEESE!! :D

Kidding... What I mean is you should pick me because I will absolutly cherish every second of the experience. The competition, pratice, prep, sponsors, relationships ...all of it. It's all new to me, and likely the only place I'd get it.

Thanks True Temper, THP and everyone, for comming to my area of the world and giving me a chance to be a part of it.

PLEASE!!!

Anyone going to the Golf Show this weekend at the Dulles Expo? I think I'm dragging the wife along on Saturday.

Maybe, but I'll have to check schedule. If I do I'll probably be hitting both expo halls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 50/50 right now. Not sure if my 7 month old can handle being at the show as long as I like to be there.

Thinking about the MVP trip today. Go to Memphis then drive to their facility in Mississippi. Lunch/dinner and tour of their facilities and the chance to talk with the experts. Three lucky people will have their minds blown

Thinking about the MVP trip today. Go to Memphis then drive to their facility in Mississippi. Lunch/dinner and tour of their facilities and the chance to talk with the experts. Three lucky people will have their minds blown

Can't argue with you. I'd be so stoked I would forget all the questions I wanted to ask when I got there!

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Well I'm a newbie to THP, but would love a chance to participate with Team Carolinas. I'm a long time NC resident, veteran and avid golfer. Thanks for your consideration.

LB

Well I'm a newbie to THP, but would love a chance to participate with Team Carolinas. I'm a long time NC resident, veteran and avid golfer. Thanks for your consideration.

LB

Welcome LB. We should know more about the selection process shortly so stay tuned into this thread and enjoy all the THP has to offer. Hopefully one day we will be able to tee it up together

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome LB. We should know more about the selection process shortly so stay tuned into this thread and enjoy all the THP has to offer. Hopefully one day we will be able to tee it up together

Look forward to it sir.

LB

Finally got to hit the course today for the first time in 2016, now to work out the kinks and get the game ready for the THP Regional Rivalry!

This is NOT an official thing, or even a thing at all. Just showing how cool some of the stuff is that THP is working on.

378873-v1-01-3-M.jpg

378873-v1-01-4d-M.jpg

Wow those are amazing!

Those look really good JB!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Sweet covers!

Those hats look great!

My only question is flex fit or not? ?? I kid I kid

I would pick me because I'll do whatever it takes to help the team win.

Back