Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it done Matt!

Received a phone call yesterday from a recruiter for a position I was interested. Well it turns out the position is more then I expected and I have a follow up interview this afternoon. Wish me luck guys!!!
Boom! You got this buddy.

Good luck Matt! Do you brother

Wow Jman. Those eyes! Cute little girl man.

You have no chance when she grows up, you understand that right?

What they said. ^^^

Yep yep, it's why I'll have to keep teaching at the HS until I'm ancient so those little bastard boys know coach miles doesn't eff around.

Glad that you understand that. I think you might want to bulk up a little more too, for intimidation.

Received a phone call yesterday from a recruiter for a position I was interested. Well it turns out the position is more then I expected and I have a follow up interview this afternoon. Wish me luck guys!!!

Good luck. Sounds promising.

Good luck!

It's Friday, enough said!!

Go get it Matt!!

Good luck but I know you got this

My wife an I are finishing up our work stuff and headed out tomorrow early for a family trip to Hawaii with our 10 year old. My two teenagers are headed to Mexico for a church mission trip for their spring break which was a little surprising to us but they went last year and loved it. I've got a few rounds of golf set up but it will mostly be a vacation spent poolside, on the beach, or in the ocean!

...and this job just happens to be in Florida. Can someone say director?!?!

I'm so ready to knock this out of the park.

Awesome. I was holding out hope for OU for you. :alien: Thought maybe you reconsidered.

One credit card paid off, one to go..

Good luck my friend! You will kill it

What part of Central Florida?

Feels good! I paid three off a few weeks ago. Now to keep them clean.
That is fantastic! Heading on the same path and want to get mine paid off as soon as possible.

Go get 'em!!

Good luck!!

Has had a really good week this week. No reason in particular but just feel good. Weather is perfect which is making me want to be outdoors more which makes me happy. Feels good to not feel like I have a dark cloud over me.

66d961735c708dc0d488208e0621a815.jpg

2c7873fda0fb552be50cf94cfaecc805.jpg

71ffa5d8357624f390e8c9b1e778a558.jpg

Go get 'em, Matt!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt, you got this. it'll just be hard to give up all that Ohio winters offer up.

A simple message or two to clear the head does wonders. Makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back