Official Taylormade V-Day Contest

Everybody should try. We are giving away 2 beautiful brand new bags.

I agree everyone should give it a try. 30 words is like two to three sentences. Just throw something together, you never know what can happen. I hope everyone gives it a whirl.

Going to see what I can come up with. Not usually all that good at these sort of things, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now & then.

That is what we like to hear Dyna. If nothing else, its fun.

Hey, mine rhymes! Bonus points fo sho!

Keep them coming guys. Right now we do not have a whole lot of them and we really want to show Taylormade that they should keep enjoying contests here at THP. Just remember we only have a few more days to go to get them submitted.

So I wrote one just for kicks and to increase the numbers a bit. I'm not in this contest, but here you go for fun. I'm hoping you get the reference. PM on the way.

I loved it WSE. Good stuff. Keep them coming guys and gals. We have two bags to give away here and still not a ton of entries. They must be submitted by Valentines Day.

havent read all the posts so someone may have said this already.....but:

WSE is so gonna win another bag!! He must be the king of creepy funny love poems to bags.

....bet he will even put that as a "skill" on his resume/CV!

Paul,
You need to submit one.

working on it....never get owt for v-day (violins in the background...)

This could be a first!

We are accepting these until 9pm on Valentine's Day. We hope everyone gets in on it, even if it is just for fun.

I think it will be funny to see the poetic inadequacies of everyone! Myself included!

Poetic inadequacies...they are gonna need a more insulting word than that to describe my effort!!!:confused2:

Keep them coming guys. Right now we do not have a whole lot of them and we really want to show Taylormade that they should keep enjoying contests here at THP. Just remember we only have a few more days to go to get them submitted.

So i am in with a
Spoiler
VERY VERY VERY SMALL
chance of winning then!!

It's not that I'm just bad at it -- I honestly can't think of anything.

I say give it a whirl. Brand new bag will look good.

The logical thing to do here guys is submit anything, you submit a 30 word thing, you win a bag, you don't submit anything, you don't have a chance to win anything.

A double haiku ought to do it. Don't think; just type.

I just submitted one JB

Ok, mine's in. No laughing! :D

These are absolutely great. We want everyone to submit one.

I just had a chnance to read everyone's letters and they are great, please keep them coming the more we get the better our chances of having more giveaways in the future. I am specfically waiting on one from harry, if anyone can write a creepy love poem I believe Harry is my man.

I just had a chnance to read everyone's letters and they are great, please keep them coming the more we get the better our chances of having more giveaways in the future. I am specfically waiting on one from harry, if anyone can write a creepy love poem I believe Harry is my man.

:O I thought JB was your man?

Uh oh...

Yeah, she has a crush on Mr. Longshanks.

Back