Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

This should be interesting. Depending on Mariota's status, I might not have a QB this weekend. We'll see how this goes.

This should be interesting. Depending on Mariota's status, I might not have a QB this weekend. We'll see how this goes.

I have 20 PPG hoyer available :)

Ok non THP fantasy league question. I know all the experts will say always play your elite players, but i have a start em/sit em situation. Aaron Rodgers @ Denver or Carson Palmer @ Cleveland.... Im leaning towards Palmer but cant imagine sitting Rodgers

Ok non THP fantasy league question. I know all the experts will say always play your elite players, but i have a start em/sit em situation. Aaron Rodgers @ Denver or Carson Palmer @ Cleveland.... Im leaning towards Palmer but cant imagine sitting Rodgers
If it were any other 'elite' qb I would think about the switch, but this is Rodgers... he will get his. That said, go with your gut.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'd roll with Palmer. I have Rodgers in my league of record and I am very afraid to play him this week. I am looking at other options at QB this week, possibly.

Bench Rogers phil? U should rot in hell for even thinking about it

well well well, no longer the underdog

and I wanted to cut the darn texans D but they have Tennessee this week....so tempting

League 4. Anyone looking for WR I've got good depth there and am looking for a serviceable RB. Send me some offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to find a QB in L3 left with me with Cassel. He was the ONLY starting QB on the wire. I can't believe how many QBs some teams have in L3.
I'm "hording" Romo until he's back. I've been rotating the other two spots QB's Winston and Manuel. I'll tsks a look as I need a RB in a bad way
I'm looking for WR help in L3.

i have some. Most are on byes, but I'll take a look and see if you have a RB to offer.

Nice little trade in league 4.
TM13 traded Jonathan Stewart, Car to Harv
TM13 traded James Jones, GB to Harv
TM13 traded Travis Kelce, KC to Harv
Harv traded Devonta Freeman, Atl to TM13
Harv traded Charles Clay, Buf to TM13
Harv traded Kamar Aiken, Bal to TM13

Non THP league I have Miller vs Ne or West Vs Det? I'm 5-2 with a 1 game lead in my division.

Non THP league I have Miller vs Ne or West Vs Det? I'm 5-2 with a 1 game lead in my division.

Even though it's against NE I 'm liking Miller with the new leadership in Miami. I have him in a non-THP league as well.

Should be a fun game tonight.

Nice little trade in league 4.
TM13 traded Jonathan Stewart, Car to Harv
TM13 traded James Jones, GB to Harv
TM13 traded Travis Kelce, KC to Harv
Harv traded Devonta Freeman, Atl to TM13
Harv traded Charles Clay, Buf to TM13
Harv traded Kamar Aiken, Bal to TM13

I like the trade, TM13 got the edge there IMO

In my other league, I got Gurley, Bell and Chris Johnson...can only play two of them...

Big game tonight for a lot of talent.

man I have like no one going tonight

In my work league I could put Lafell in at Flex, either him or Tavon Austin or Ted Ginn Jr at the moment.

oh and I love Pats -8

Back