Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

UST has their frequency filtered shaft that has been talked about in the UST live update threads.

Now Im sure with the technology in the Cure putters the shaft will be the last worry for everyone.

I want one in my Cure.

Only a couple more days. Team greggdrews or team O'Carroll...hmmm which way to go. The fairway finder or the long knocker who sometimes finds the fairways especially when 90 gangsta rap is on. Going to be some lucky THPers to join these two. Fingers crossed I get in

It would be a lot of fun!

Only a couple more days. Team greggdrews or team O'Carroll...hmmm which way to go. The fairway finder or the long knocker who sometimes finds the fairways especially when 90 gangsta rap is on. Going to be some lucky THPers to join these two. Fingers crossed I get in

Hopefull the two of us are in the lucky two, wouldn't mind being your teammate or facing off against you.

It would be a lot of fun!

You throwing in for this Mike?

Looking forward to seeing the teams form for this one.

Hopefull the two of us are in the lucky two, wouldn't mind being your teammate or facing off against you.

I'm good either way since it means we are both in. I think we could make a good twosome for the event

Looking forward to seeing the teams form for this one.
And which putters people pick and their feedback on the putters. I'm happy with the flat stick spot in my bag but the new look and the improved sound are all positives for Cure in my book.

I have no clue how teams will get chosen but for all that enter it will be a tough choice, either a short chubby irish looking guy who likes to drink or a short chubby irish guy who likes to drink....

Going back and forth on this one, and looking at the captains.
Got two good guys here and the way I see it is everybody will be putting better. So its going to come down to other factors.

Im pretty freaking excited.

I have no clue how teams will get chosen but for all that enter it will be a tough choice, either a short chubby irish looking guy who likes to drink or a short chubby irish guy who likes to drink....

Pretty much sums it up and if any of the participants tie one on a little to much at meet and greet they make go up to talk with the wrong capt in the morning. :alien:

I want to be on the short chubby irish guy who likes to drink team, that sounds like the fun one.

You throwing in for this Mike?
I will be trying! Sounds like a great time. I love playing competitive golf (even at my level)! Hope to get to play with you, on either side!!

Hahaha i just spit my beer reading that.
I want to be on the short chubby irish guy who likes to drink team, that sounds like the fun one.
I want to be on that team too!

Tomorrow is the day, get excited!

Wow we are getting close.

Tomorrow is the day, get excited!

Sign up day is always exciting. I haven't totally figured out travel connections, but may just sign up and worry about that later. This event is going to peg out the fun meter, especially with the two captains involved, and I've never played golf in New York, so........

Sign up day is always exciting. I haven't totally figured out travel connections, but may just sign up and worry about that later. This event is going to peg out the fun meter, especially with the two captains involved, and I've never played golf in New York, so........

I think you are right v.man.
Plus, everybody reviewing the putter post event, is going to make this one just top notch.

Would love to get a cure cx1 or 2 for review. Want to see how different in feel and results it would be from the rx1. Could even see an rx3 in the bag

Jealous of you guys planning on signing up. The course is already greening up, should be great conditions come event time.

Can't wait till tomorrow!

Less than 24hrs before signups!!

Back