New video game "The Golf Club"

Just played my first round on itzamn paraiso. Finished with 70 (-2)... Played with 14mph winds

just published Donnington Valley if anyone wants to give it a look and suggestions on my next creation.

That's fricken impressive.....

Just played my first round on itzamn paraiso. Finished with 70 (-2)... Played with 14mph winds

Just finished up on Itzamn Paraiso with an 8 under in 12mph +/-3 wind. Solid design T0AD, really creative landscapes.

Left quite a few strokes out there still. Going to run it again at a later date and see what I can do with different wind.

Dang Magnolia is tough with 12 mph wind. Jeez.

Dang Magnolia is tough with 12 mph wind. Jeez.

Yes. It is. The 4th hole can burn in hell even with no wind. The 9th approach isn't much better

Yes. It is. The 4th hole can burn in hell even with no wind. The 9th approach isn't much better
You're telling me. With elevation changes and wind it can be 2-3 clubs difference. Working my way around tho and finding success.

Finished up 8 under at Magnolia after draining a 21 footer on 18. By far my best round there.

Any tell you how many times I sucked it off the green back down the hill to 30yds. The control almost got tossed a few times.

Finished up 8 under at Magnolia after draining a 21 footer on 18. By far my best round there.

That's excellent, congrats.

Any tell you how many times I sucked it off the green back down the hill to 30yds. The control almost got tossed a few times.

Mine did. A lot. That's happened a lot. Usually it's involved with, "that's so $&@%#*€ &$@#%*^€, that green doesn't do that at all"

I've stopped it on the middle of the slope above the hole on 4, 7, 9, and 16.

This game has provoked many controller throws from me. More than any game I can ever recall.

Just finished up on Itzamn Paraiso with an 8 under in 12mph +/-3 wind. Solid design T0AD, really creative landscapes.

Left quite a few strokes out there still. Going to run it again at a later date and see what I can do with different wind.
I shot a 59 the other morning. May need to scoot back the tees and speed up those greens a bit and re-release, huh??

I shot a 59 the other morning. May need to scoot back the tees and speed up those greens a bit and re-release, huh??
I seemed to find a lot of flat putts on the greens. Not sure if it's luck or what but probably 5 birdie putts outside of 5 feet had literally no break. Not complaining at all, but the greens are what allowed me to score decently.

I seemed to find a lot of flat putts on the greens. Not sure if it's luck or what but probably 5 birdie putts outside of 5 feet had literally no break. Not complaining at all, but the greens are what allowed me to score decently.
Mrburns.gif

Got a new low on Magnolia 2016 tonight. Beat my previous best by 9 strokes with a 70 -2. And in 11mph winds!

Just released some info in the past couple days. Looks great with graphics and such. Take a look!

PS4, XBoxOne and PC

http://thegolfclubgame.com/

*If you want your name on the list, let me know which platform you're on and your platform name so other THPers can find you*

PS4 Players (Forum name, PSN name)
dhartmann34 (MssveDhart34)
Rambler (ramblinman97)
Gizmo3putt (Gizmo_Locke)
Yantropov (Yantropov)
cpljohnst (cpljohnst )
Mward (Mward2002)
tpluff (tpluff)
adwillingham (adwillingham)
Msh134 (AlwaysDead134)
T2GRN18 (T2GRN18)
TLeishman34 (TBaker34929)
Jrs362 (Jrs362)
Tbuis13 (KCandChiveOn)
mmaynard11 (Mmaynard11)

Xbox Players (Forum name, Xbox name)
mikedean441 ( )
War Eagle (punchybeef
)
Chip (
dumbbellatelbel)
Lockman850 (Lockman850)
TOAD (
t0ad462)
Uzumati (
SlushiestWharf7)
lockman850
Lower case l
Can't find mikedean 411 or punchybeef

I got to listen to mward get angry at Magnolia tonight. It was enjoyable.

Hole 9: Roll it off the front of the green, flop it 10ft above the pin... Spin off into the bunker. WHAT.

Working on my course now. Should be ready in a couple of days. Lots of hills, bunkers, blind tee shots and sloping greens.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Holy Pops on Bethpage, Ryan.
It's like playing against Rhi @ the Guantlet.

Holy Pops on Bethpage, Ryan.
It's like playing against Rhi @ the Guantlet.
Hahahahahahahahah.

Almost 2 per hole, yo.

Back